Jump to content

JJZFL

Members
  • Content Count

    3,003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    44

JJZFL last won the day on April 15

JJZFL had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

284 Excellent

About JJZFL

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. JJZFL

    2021 NBA Draft Thread

    I was talking about the chance of getting a top 4 pick. If you don’t get that, I’m not sure how important it is to get pick 5 vs pick 7. The chance of getting a top four pick for the very worst team is 52%. The chance of getting a top four pick for the 5th worst team is about 45%. That 7 percent difference means that every 14 years on average, you’ll get one extra pick in the top four as the worst team rather than the fifth worst team. For that it’s worth screwing up your young players by telling them to lose??
  2. JJZFL

    2021 NBA Draft Thread

    The percentage difference for getting a top 4 pick for the bottom 5 teams is very small. Not nearly worth sabotaging our young players.
  3. JJZFL

    2021 NBA Draft Thread

    Could not agree more
  4. JJZFL

    2021 NBA Draft Thread

    We have at least a 50-50 chance of not being in the top 4 no matter where we land.
  5. JJZFL

    2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

    LOL. It is really something!
  6. JJZFL

    Chicago Bulls Draft Pick Watch

    Even if they “succeed” in getting blown out in games the rest of the season, they only have a 14% chance of the first pick. That means they have an 86% chance of not getting it. They have around a 48% chance of getting pick 5. Most likely they’ll remain awful next year and that’s punishment enough for me.
  7. Good point. There is no getting away from the fact that Fultz' 3-point shot is a weakness. If Fultz had the ball in this same situation I'm not sure what he could have done. They had clogged the paint which made driving impossible.
  8. Gotta love this win. How much does this help a guy like Cole develop?
  9. And we also seem to specialize in dribbling into traffic
  10. Amazing how we start off moving the ball well and then get away from it after the first quarter. It then becomes all 1v1 stuff.
  11. JJZFL

    2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

    No official info but he stepped on someone’s foot and appeared to turn his ankle pretty bad the previous game. I assume it’s a bad sprain.
  12. Hampton a human turnover machine
  13. This exactly. Teamwork is nearly zero. Terrible to watch.
  14. JJZFL

    2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

    Good points. I share your hopes but also concerns regarding Isaac and Fultz. Can they stay healthy, and, even if they do, can they reach their potential given all the injuries? Also, shooting is potentially a problem depending on who we surround them with.
×