Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

21 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

You would be the one to bag on the kid after his career game. He clearly was our best guard on the floor tonight, and honestly has been the past couple of games. This wasn't even supposed to be his year, but he's making the most of it. Now, if you want to get on anybody it should be Suggs and Cole. Those two almost shot us out of the game. 

10 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Haha to funny. Junkies not impressed unless the last name is Sharpe j/k

• Upvote 1

AB being forced into a starting role is a blessing in disguise. He is the future for many years and being brought along very nicely. 
I love WCJ, but I think with the production we get from Goga, Mo, and JI, that Carter would be a great trade piece. We have a handful of players and picks that could net us a player to make us even better. I'd love a young knock down shooter in place of Harris. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, harryfromphilly said:

My kids got my tickets to the game against the 76'ers tomorrow night    My old home team.   I was worried we were going to get killed, but because of Embed out, we are actually 2.5 pt favorites    

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Nice have fun!

1 hour ago, harryfromphilly said:

Yeah    Nice Christmas gift   I guess i wont beat them today, lol

3Pcj34.gif     

m0h4Bg.gif

Hi there, harryfromphilly!

14 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

Nah, Wallace.

Listen, we’re at least a decade away from figuring out whether Paolo was the best pick in last year’s draft

On 12/24/2023 at 9:01 AM, JJZFL said:

Goga and Black, as CT said, had a huge outcome on this game that doesn’t entirely show up on the stat sheet.  Also, Black is starting to show early signs of becoming more assertive and confident on the offensive end.  I understand that with Franz and Paulo on the team, almost any rookie PG will feel a lot of pressure to just pass the ball to one of them and run to the corner, which is mostly what he’s been doing, but I think I’m starting to see signs of him looking a little for his own offense also.    

Part of my post after the Indiana game.

Looks like the game is really starting to slow down for him.

That wasn't really a pretty game against a bad Wizards team but felt like a bit of a glimpse into the future with Paolo/Franz/AB leading the way. 

AB still did some dumb rookie stuff but the good was very very good and super exciting. 

Another game where Mose went to Goga down the stretch and it was the right choice... I'm still giving WCJ another few games though. 

Some of the passing was spectacular, some of it was sloppy.

But we got a W on the road. A W is a W. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

That wasn't really a pretty game against a bad Wizards team but felt like a bit of a glimpse into the future with Paolo/Franz/AB leading the way. 

AB still did some dumb rookie stuff but the good was very very good and super exciting. 

Another game where Mose went to Goga down the stretch and it was the right choice... I'm still giving WCJ another few games though. 

Some of the passing was spectacular, some of it was sloppy.

But we got a W on the road. A W is a W. 

WCJ played well.. He’s not playing big minutes because the Magic are really really conservative with injury management..