Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread - Magic v. Sonics - Nov. 13th

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Whos gonna guard Munns&Munns???

well...this is sure to be Durant...and expect him to do a good job on Bogans...Bogans isnt the fastest guy at the 2, so Durant will be able to keep up with him, especially cuz Bogans wont be takin it to the whole any time soon...

Kevin Durant is a great scorer, and will likely one day be spectacular, but he also couldn't guard a lamp post. If Bogans was even a remotely decent threat to score on anything other than kick out 3pt attempts, he'd score 25+ on Durant.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Whos gonna guard Munns&Munns???

well...this is sure to be Durant...and expect him to do a good job on Bogans...Bogans isnt the fastest guy at the 2, so Durant will be able to keep up with him, especially cuz Bogans wont be takin it to the whole any time soon...

If Bogans was even a remotely decent threat to score on anything other than kick out 3pt attempts, he'd score 25+ on Durant.

but see...hes not...

he stands on the perimeter and launches 3s...which makes him easy to guard...

A key area of progression this year was to establish a successful and respected position amongst its competitors. For us to do that and continue our growth we must continue beating these lesser teams, ones on a path of youth etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I've been meaning to tell you, you're sig is amazing.

HaHa thanks, I like your sig as well. I had to get rid of my favorite Travis Deiner one, but atleast he is my friend on face book. I was surprised no one else on here had a Foyle signature, you would think every one would have one. Very few people have a Garrity avatar. You either have to pay $100 a week just to use the Garrity avatar, or sell your soul to him. So I had to sell my soul, come on he is a white guy who dunked on Dalembert. Foyle is a monster tho, and he has been bulking up. I think some one has been putting some steroids in his big mac's. Tlk soon bro.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I've been meaning to tell you, you're sig is amazing.

HaHa thanks, I like your sig as well. I had to get rid of my favorite Travis Deiner one, but atleast he is my friend on face book. I was surprised no one else on here had a Foyle signature, you would think every one would have one. Very few people have a Garrity avatar. You either have to pay $100 a week just to use the Garrity avatar, or sell your soul to him. So I had to sell my soul, come on he is a white guy who dunked on Dalembert. Foyle is a monster tho, and he has been bulking up. I think some one has been putting some steroids in his big mac's. Tlk soon bro.

I just noticed the BALCO shirt. Nice touch.

I am happy everyone is so positive about our performance with the Sonics but lets not get over confident and underestimate them. They just lost a game against Detroit, the same team that beat our asses, by a margin of 4 points, and all their games have been lost in very high scoring games by margins below 8 or less pts. They can score and our defense must be excellent to win this one. So lets be realistic and keep our guards up.

After laying eggs at home against Detroit and PHX, we need to come out and blow these guys off the court.

Seattle is going to have problems defending Dwight, Rashard and Hedo. With a back to back, we need to put these guys away and rest our starters in the fourth.