Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread - Magic v. Sonics - Nov. 13th

So far this year the good news is we dont let mediocar teams make a statement game against us. We have come through and beat the teams we were supposed to beat. Lets just hope we keep that up...to lose against Detriot and Suns hurt...but could you imagine if it was against Toronto and NY? We should win this game and go on another streak beating the Cavs..they are not the team they were last year and we already got them in preseason 2 times! With Carter injured we should be NJ on friday making us 8-2 going into the boston game....

GO MAGIC

GO MAGIC - we can't let the Sonics pick up their first win against us. This is a game we can and should easily win, especially at home. Watching Durant should be fun, though.

quote:
we all know im NEVER optimistic about games vs. mediocre (or worst) opponents...

BUT...

i think the Magic win by...get this...30...as in 30 points...

well...i was close...

missed the first 3.5 quarters...lawl...

did Airiza dunk on anybody???

Even though they have lost all seven games, Seattle has surprised many teams with how close they get to winning games.

Although, they match up horribly against us. Some think that Turk and Shard should be match-up nightmares against them, but aside from Dwight, I see Jameer as having a field day against them. He should blow past Watson on every possession.