Sign in to follow this  
Admin

New Moderator

Please welcome davcivic as the newest moderator of the Orlando Magic Message Boards.

davcivic is one of our original members, joining the boards in February 2006. Since then, he has contributed with more than 3,300 posts. But more than a post count, he has contributed in a way that has earned the respect of many of his fellow Message Board Members.

davcivic joins myself, FENDI, Marc Acres 3:16, Adam_Magic and Live or Die Magic as the moderators of the boards.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank LetsGoMagic, who recently stepped down as a moderator. Along with FENDI, LetsGoMagic was one of the original two moderators selected to help these boards grow into the best online forum for Magic fans. His contribution has been stellar and we'll certainly miss him in a moderating capacity. The good news is that LGM isn't going anywhere. He's still going to be around and sharing his passion for Orlando's team.

Please take a moment to congratulate davcivic on his new post and thank LetsGoMagic for his dedicated moderating over the past 18 months!

Please welcome davcivic as the newest moderator of the Orlando Magic Message Boards.

davcivic is one of our original members, joining the boards in February 2006. Since then, he has contributed with more than 3,300 posts. But more than a post count, he has contributed in a way that has earned the respect of many of his fellow Message Board Members.

davcivic joins myself, FENDI, Marc Acres 3:16, Adam_Magic and Live or Die Magic as the moderators of the boards.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank LetsGoMagic, who recently stepped down as a moderator. Along with FENDI, LetsGoMagic was one of the original two moderators selected to help these boards grow into the best online forum for Magic fans. His contribution has been stellar and we'll certainly miss him in a moderating capacity. The good news is that LGM isn't going anywhere. He's still going to be around and sharing his passion for Orlando's team.

Please take a moment to congratulate davcivic on his new post and thank LetsGoMagic for his dedicated moderating over the past 18 months!

Well, it will be a cold day in Winterfell before I give any thanks to that LGM guy....oh, wait. LGM, sorry to see you step down, but I am excited about seeing you able to focus more on posting strictly as a fan.

Davcivic, congratulations on your new post. I think your unique perspective and abilities will serve the boards well.

Congratulations, Davcivic.

But be warned: filling LGMs shoes are not as easy as it sounds.

Remember the story of Cinderella. Sometimes it's more difficult to fill small shoes than it is big ones.

Sign in to follow this