Sign in to follow this  
Phil4Real

Magic @ Thunder

Every time I see Bol contributing …which since the season started has been a lot …It always takes me back to the summer when I put him on the list of Magic front court players returning who look promising …but was met with indifference …I think a few posters said he’ll never play here …waste of space 

39 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Every time I see Bol contributing …which since the season started has been a lot …It always takes me back to the summer when I put him on the list of Magic front court players returning who look promising …but was met with indifference …I think a few posters said he’ll never play here …waste of space 

I’m man enough to admit when I was wrong.  I totally thought he was nothing more than last spot on the bench material. 

He has proven me dead wrong with his play so far this season. 

• Upvote 1

You can build a team around Wagner and Banchero with Bol sometimes mixing in. We need A LOT more. But a healthy Fultz may be a start here. I don't know anymore about Isaac. This is a completely different team without Ross and Cole throwing up prayer 3 pointers that miss

It's very possible many of these players will no longer be here when competing for a championship 

This second unit is like watching amateur hour... Hampton is the only player worth anything in that second unit. They can't play defense, they are turning the ball over like a sieve... Chuma has to have stepped out of bounds more times this year then any other player in recent memory. Three times tonight. AND FREAKIN KEVON HARRIS... What the HECKELLL

1 hour ago, ball junkie said:

I thought it would come down to either Bol or Bamba, as I didn’t think we would resign both. I actually thought Bol was gone because of team construction. Glad I was wrong!