Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

33 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

https://www.youtube.com/live/mNVkeNXgXhE?feature=share

big segment on the Magic from Sam Vecenie

That was a great listen thanks for sharing! I agree a lot with what Vecenie was saying in regards to Fultz. During the long losing streak at the beginning of the year I kept pointing out that when Fultz came back we would look like a different team. Other guys have definitely contributed to the success as of late but I feel like Fultz is the one who makes this engine run. He allows guys like Paolo and Franz to play off ball at times so they can score from easy cuts to the basket and shoot higher percentage 3’s. Can’t wait to see what the team look like a few weeks from now with everyone still hopefully healthy and firing on all cylinders. On a side note I wonder how long JI will be on a minutes restriction for because he needs to be starting whenever that’s lifted. 

I agree with Lowe as it happens a lot of times.

Both Suggs and Okeke has a long way to go, and both have been very unlucky with injuries. Going back to trade talks, I would sell them only if they're somehow a key piece of an important deal. If not, their value and salary right now is low, better wait and see what they can do with more experience and health.

Situation for Cole is a little different, as we have more data's and he had better luck with health. I still believe he could have a role in the league, but he has to accept it. Coaching staff has to work on it, and if they see there's no way to improve, is a selling candidate too (as Bamba and Ross that are often mentioned).

Bol situation is different IMO. We all probably love his highlights and the way he can surprise everyone with crazy plays. But I really doubt he'll be playable in a serious playoff series, even in the future. Maybe only on the bench when coach is searching a way to recover a game that is almost lost... so, it's definitely a sell high candidate for me.

anybody watching dwight on tv tonight lol      reality show going through special forces training    he was pooping in a bucket next to one of the spice girls!     oh how far the mighty have fallen, lol

On 1/29/2023 at 5:47 PM, fan for too long 2 said:

Yeah Mo W. is not a rim protector but that is not his game. I’ll take his energy any day over Bamba’s lazy rim protection. 

This is going to be something to watch the next year and a half. I really believe we keep Mo because of his brother. If we do our front court might need to get an enforcer type of back-up big man.I still think Mo Bamba is gone at some point. Probably get a traditional big in the draft or free agency.

59 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

This is going to be something to watch the next year and a half. I really believe we keep Mo because of his brother. If we do our front court might need to get an enforcer type of back-up big man.I still think Mo Bamba is gone at some point. Probably get a traditional big in the draft or free agency.

Isaac is gonna be the 5 man