Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I would like to see what Marble can achieve with a good head coach. He was inconsistent, but I did see some good possibilities at times too. Along those lines I would also like to see what Skiles can do with Harkless, O'Quinn, Nicholson, and Dedmon. We do have the potential for a strong bench but we need some better coaching than we have had recently.

I would generally agree with you in that you can't write off rookies, but Marble is an exception.

31% from the field, 18% from 3 point line, 31% from the free throw line. Sure he could play descent defense, but so can half the players in the D-League. Marble was an eye sore. There's only so many roster spots on this team I really don't think we will waste one on him.

Pretty excited for the coming season. I feel that this will be the year we get back into the playoffs. I love how our rebuilding process has been applied by Rob. Can't wait to see the young guys in the summer league.

No Brainer move.

Yes, but who whined about this contract last year when it was irrelevant to the cap?

Id love to see a show of hands there since there were plenty of people who complained like ignorant children, but will now applaud the same thing that was obvious one year ago.

• Upvote 1

Yes, but who whined about this contract last year when it was irrelevant to the cap?

Id love to see a show of hands there since there were plenty of people who complained like ignorant children, but will now applaud the same thing that was obvious one year ago.

I confess. I was one of those people. May I be forgiven.

We just agreed terms with Lebron James and will run him as our PF.

Let me guess, we're also signing Marc Gasol and trading Vuc for Steph Curry?