Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Well with all of the FA commitments I thought I'd check in from my vacation in MN. First, to get right to the point, my sources have gone silent over the last few days. I am in the dark at this point as to Otis' next moves. Second, for those who doubt my sources are legit, many posters on this board know of them and can verify their legitimacy. This includes some mods. Third, some of you just need to relax. Take a deep breath. This is a fan message board. It is meant to be fun and conversational. If you dislike certain posters or topics, ignore them. If you dislike this team, move on. As for me, I'm still holding out hope that we can make some changes and land another nice piece.

I love it. In the peak of free agency Rev and Soul Bro are all dried up. I understand... Dont want to screw up your rep when all your bogus information gets proven wrong.

Hey congrats on all those who had the info on the Duhon signing days before it happened. Oh my bad...nobody knew about that before it happened. Even though Otiz called Duhon on July 1st...nobody even knew about it, till it became public yesterday. Good job with all your inside information losers!

it's one thing to question somebody but to start using insults is just classless. that hug is still on the table if you need it

LOL

quote:

Well with all of the FA commitments I thought I'd check in from my vacation in MN. First, to get right to the point, my sources have gone silent over the last few days. I am in the dark at this point as to Otis' next moves. Second, for those who doubt my sources are legit, many posters on this board know of them and can verify their legitimacy. This includes some mods. Third, some of you just need to relax. Take a deep breath. This is a fan message board. It is meant to be fun and conversational. If you dislike certain posters or topics, ignore them. If you dislike this team, move on. As for me, I'm still holding out hope that we can make some changes and land another nice piece.

My thoughts exactly.

I still believe we are only one wing player from being where we want to be. Or possibly a PF depending on the position Shard plays this year.

I couldn't agree with you more BEAST. These guys are lame and full of s..t. I get sick of them trashing people constantly just because they have a diffrent view point. They're probably little punks that live with their mom. I said I wouldn't post anymore, but why let these punks win. I'm back!

quote:

quote:

I love it. In the peak of free agency Rev and Soul Bro are all dried up. I understand... Dont want to screw up your rep when all your bogus information gets proven wrong.

Hey congrats on all those who had the info on the Duhon signing days before it happened. Oh my bad...nobody knew about that before it happened. Even though Otiz called Duhon on July 1st...nobody even knew about it, till it became public yesterday. Good job with all your inside information losers!

You should try match.com. I hear that works pretty well for the socially awkward.

Good Luck!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

So we now have Boozer/Rose/Noah/Deng, Bosh/Wade/FA's, Amare/LeBron possibly. Still have the Celtics hanging around. Bobcats becoming a playoff team. Hawks looking to improve.

Yeah. We're still a great team, but the East is going to be interesting.

Now you've fallen for it too. This free agency has made Noah the most overrated player in the league. Career 8/8 player, not that exciting.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:

quote:

You should try match.com. I hear that works pretty well for the socially awkward.

Good Luck!

b-385482-funny_birthday.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Raven1:

I couldn't agree with you more BEAST. These guys are lame and full of s..t. I get sick of them trashing people constantly just because they have a diffrent view point. They're probably little punks that live with their mom. I said I wouldn't post anymore, but why let these punks win. I'm back!

968389692_f859eec158.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

So we now have Boozer/Rose/Noah/Deng, Bosh/Wade/FA's, Amare/LeBron possibly. Still have the Celtics hanging around. Bobcats becoming a playoff team. Hawks looking to improve.

Yeah. We're still a great team, but the East is going to be interesting.

Now you've fallen for it too. This free agency has made Noah the most overrated player in the league. Career 8/8 player, not that exciting.

smile_svgsad.png

You look at numbers too much.

Noah is a rich mans Anderson Varejeo. He's only played 3 seasons, and finally got 30mpg this year. He also played behind a good Ben Wallace in his early career.