Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

Introducing Our Newest Moderator: Lewis4thewin!

It is with great pleasure that we announce the addition of our newest member to the official Orlando Magic Message Boards moderating team. Lewis4thewin joins myself, Fendi, Marc Acres 3:16, Adam Magic, Davcivic, Bhnole, and our admin, Dan Savage, in trying to keep these boards the best Magic discussion forums around.

With our membership growing every day, and with high expectations for the Magic this coming season, we felt that an additional moderator was needed, especially one that could cover the

It is with great pleasure that we announce the addition of our newest member to the official Orlando Magic Message Boards moderating team. Lewis4thewin joins myself, Fendi, Marc Acres 3:16, Adam Magic, Davcivic, Bhnole, and our admin, Dan Savage, in trying to keep these boards the best Magic discussion forums around.

With our membership growing every day, and with high expectations for the Magic this coming season, we felt that an additional moderator was needed, especially one that could cover the

Congrats Lewis4thewin...not only do I like your screen name, but I have come to know you as a very knowledgeable fan.

Good addition.

Sign in to follow this