Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

kill Turk for Artest rumors; Artest to Houston

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

Ah i see, you are still butt hurt about the Pistons eliminating the Magic last post season and the one before that. Seriously Jareth, I think its time to move on, stop being so bitter.

Hm you seem troubled. Maybe if the Colts of the NBA would stop losing Conference Championships you'd be in a better mood

And don't say all that "at least were getting there" stuff because the Magic have scratched the surface of their ability and success, whereas the Pistons are basically the team that the champion needs to beat

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Dissafrigging pointing Titty. Very dissapointing

I'm deeply sorry rich, I was viewing a movie. That nickname though, has got to go.

quote:
TITY, why did you steal KLR's avatar? And a crappy version at that?

just curious

Oh yeah?! Well, why's your avatar's width twice the size of it's height, huh? Ever think of that? Besides......

...mine's better.

If Houston's star players weren't so physically and mentally fragile, I'd pencil them in for the championship game right now. They are going to be tough if they can keep Yao & T-Mac reasonably healthy. They are absolutely stacked 2-5.

Meh, the day Yao stays healthy, Artest doesn't lose his marbles, and TMac gets through the first round of the playoffs is the day I'll be impressed by this. But it's a better move for them than us, because they're selling the future to win now, mostly because of TMac & Yao's fragility. We don't need to do that.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/5914062.html

Artest for Bobby Jackson, future 1st rounder, and filler(s)

Tmac, Artest, Yao, Scola,and Battier = WOW

So almost nothing?

good job otis.

I doubt you'll find a harser critic of Otis on this forum than me, at least with any level of rational, but I don't think Otis would be permitted to sign Artest if he was paying Orlando to play here.

This is a great move for Houston on paper but players don't stay healthy on paper. Ming, T-Mac, and to a lesser degree Artest just get hurt too much. They'd be right below NO & the Lakers and right at a San Antonio Spurs level if they could just stay healthy, which they won't. I don't believe Yao Ming in particular will stay upright until he cuts back on his schedule.

They absolutely got Artest on a steal though, headcase or not!

(Post 2300~!)

This should move T-Mac to the shooting guard position even though he's pretty much a small forward. This gives Tracy McGrady hope to breath the fresh garden of the second round.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Houston just got a LOT better.

Must be nice to give up nothing to get one of the top 10 players in the league.

How many lopsided trades does that make in less than 1 year?

Lakers stole Gasol.

IMO, Miami stole Marion.

Bucks stole RJeff.

Celtics stole KG.

Nets stole Devin Harris.