Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Goukas, Adubato, Bhill 1 and 2, davis, jent, rivers...anybody see a problem here?

I thought Doc did a pretty good job here. But I see your point, we haven't had a high calibur coaches in Orlando.

I would love to see this team coached by Rick Adelman. He has had success every place he has been. Some would argue that he isn't a great coach because he hasn't won a championship but his teams played during the Jordan/Pippen era and the Shaq/Kobe era. There is no shame in coming in second to those teams.

Adelman is a fantastic coach! He did a great job in Portland, and an even better job in Sac-town. He has been unable to win the BIG game, but I dont think thats his fault. He had choke artists like Chris Webber and Terry Porter to deal with.

Why not head coach Grant Hill? They players respect him, and he knows what everyones strengths and weaknesses are. Best of all, he can start cracking clipboards instead of ankles. Who cares about coaching experience... Doc did it OK. Its a players league, you just need to give them the best chance to succeed through playing style and rotations. Currently, we are not doing that.

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

id like to see Adelman here as well.

Without question, if we want to win (and if Otis has enough Sack)the culture of winning starts at the top. Adelman would be ideal!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

Adelman is a fantastic coach! He did a great job in Portland, and an even better job in Sac-town. He has been unable to win the BIG game, but I dont think thats his fault. He had choke artists like Chris Webber and Terry Porter to deal with.

From what planet you landed? Adelman is proven looser. Even B. Hill is smarter than this idiot. He squandered the team with the best talent (except Jordan) NBA had in late 80's. Terry Porter a choker? I wish any Magic player have guts , desire and stamina Porter had.

Sacramento was giving Lakers run for their money before this windbag came on board. Sacramento will need a decade to get up and become a decent team again. And that only when they fire idiot Adelman.