quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

Anyone talk to Otis lately icon_wink.gif?

I heard from one of the Magic scouts that Otis likely won't make a deal. But he also said that we don't need a PF (and that's coming from a Magic scout).

Thanks! Now for the other guy, show your stinkin' hand!

We need a red Bat-phone connected to him.

I know he's lurkin'.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

3 PM is the trade deadline, are you excited? I am...

Mostly because it should be the end of the trade rumors and ESPN trade machin threads until the end of the season!

I can't wait!

Do you believe?

This is the same anticipation I get right before having a really nasty turd roll out my ***. Once I release it from the gates I am glad it's over with, but the smell & mess is so bad that it makes it hard to go on with my day. Only difference is that I feel like Otis is that Turd I can not wait to release and those expiring contracts of Garrity and Arroyo just rolling off the books is the smell & mess that will take some time to get over. It seems like it is so messy I am going to have to scrub myself down in a long shower just to get some relief from the entire mess.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:
Its Dejavu all over again. Otis doesn't want to give up anything. You have to give to get. I am beginning to believe he doesn't get the meaning of trade.

He seems intent on keeping JJ, which baffles me because he isnt even in the rotation, why keep what we dont need.

Because he's 26 and when we deal a shooting guard or two he will find his way into the backup shooting guard spot next season

quote:

Just to lift spirits...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/blog/index?name=si...s&entryDate=20080220

quote:

TRADE 1B: Orlando trades Pat Garrity, Carlos Arroyo, Maurice Evans, J.J. Redick, a 2008 No. 1 and $2 million to Memphis for Mike Miller, Casey Jacobsen and Brian Cardinal.

I don't want to give it away... so link over and read after 'Why Orlando does it'...

He and Hollinger are drinking the same idiot juice.

quote:

quote:

Just to lift spirits...

quote:

TRADE 1B: Orlando trades Pat Garrity, Carlos Arroyo, Maurice Evans, J.J. Redick, a 2008 No. 1 and $2 million to Memphis for Mike Miller, Casey Jacobsen and Brian Cardinal.

I don't want to give it away... so link over and read after 'Why Orlando does it'...

Opinions on Hollinger really soured since the start of the year. It's kinda sad.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

Just to lift spirits...

quote:

Opinions on Hollinger really soured since the start of the year. It's kinda sad.

I don't care lol.. it's just nice to feel a little love for the Magic...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

You are right Marc, but there are no more Thomas's out there. Young pf's are and they are worth giving up a low 1st round pick and expiring contracts. IMO

I agree with you, but if Seattle was asking for that for Thomas who was 35, what would they be asking for for a couple of young guys like Wilcox and Collison? What they wanted for Thomas was way too much, I doubt they were any more reasonable with the better assets.

My point is, that if the other team is trying to work us over because they know we need a 4, it isn't fair to crucify Otis for not giving away the farm. Unfortunatley we don't know what is being asked for so we don't know if Otis is being too cautious or if other teams are being unrealistic.

i can understand how the sonics got a pick for thomas. they are rebuilding and so they need cap space, picks and/or talent. thomas was an expiring anyway so for them it doesn

quote:
Originally posted by SoulBro:

Reveal your info, man!!! Yes, you!!!

quote:

Someone on this board was with Otis last night!!! Come with it or call me .

I'm telling you, Soul Bro, you should have been voted the most entertaining board member.

You crack me up!!!!! HAHAHAHA

I say if we are offered Wilcox and have to take back a Watson or West...you do that deal!

These expirings do us no good at seasons end, just like most of them aren't doing us any good now!!!

quote:
I say if we are offered Wilcox and have to take back a Watson or West...you do that deal!

And if they're asking for Hedo in that deal?

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:
Originally posted by SoulBro:

Reveal your info, man!!! Yes, you!!!

quote:

Someone on this board was with Otis last night!!! Come with it or call me .

I'm telling you, Soul Bro, you should have been voted the most entertaining board member.

You crack me up!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Yeah, unfortunately, I laugh at myself all day. Not because I am purposefully funny but because I see my life as comedic.

As for my posts in this thread, my friend on this board was literally with Otis for quite some time last night. It's up to him to reveal himself and his info.

quote:

As for my posts in this thread, my friend on this board was literally with Otis for quite some time last night. It's up to him to reveal himself and his info.

If people where paying attention they would already know who this friend is....and know he probably won't say anything until after....