Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

I think Stan was right about Cook..

I've never been a big fan of Cooks but I think SVG made the right call by just making him sit and work on his conditioning, I live in California and see alot of Laker games, his effort is just better now because he's not fatigued. I'm not sure if his consistancy will improve but at the very least it looks like he can stay on the floor now without getting tired out there.

I've never been a big fan of Cooks but I think SVG made the right call by just making him sit and work on his conditioning, I live in California and see alot of Laker games, his effort is just better now because he's not fatigued. I'm not sure if his consistancy will improve but at the very least it looks like he can stay on the floor now without getting tired out there.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

I've never been a big fan of Cooks but I think SVG made the right call by just making him sit and work on his conditioning

Good observation.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

Agreed. He looked great against the Pistons, defended Wallace very well. He also looks like hes in great shape and ready to contribute. I like it alot

Wow, a guy that was labeled the second coming of Pat Garrity by Laker fans and Magic fans alike is garnering some compliments?

Stunning. Miracles never cease.(lol)

Wow, somebody got better. With the improvement of Brian Cook, it gives reason to believe in our other players who are in park on the end of the parking lot during the movie.

We need to give credit to Cook. First, I think he's shot the ball real well. Really only taking shots when he's wide open just knowing his role out there. Second and most important, He's been fighting hard on defense and working for rebounds something I didn't think he could do so I'm really proud of him and I hope Stan lets him knows that he appreciates his hard work on the boards and on defense.

Lets face it defense and rebounding(can be used interchangeably because we are mainly concerned about defensive of rebounding) are going to determine if Cook gets minutes if he is going to be of any value to this squad. So hats off for him for putting a good effort out there. I hope he can keep it up.