Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

The Rashard Lewis Appreciation Thread

IM A big lewis fan. very good game. he took the threes when they where there and took bigs off the dribble. he also ran the court well. very good job. he scored 20+ points through the 3rd. i would like him to try to finish with dunk though because some times he has been avoiding contact and making his self take a harder circus shot but overall good game.

He looked a lot more comfortable with his role and teamates last night.

Great game by Rashard, which we needed since Hedo is still in a shooting funk.

What an efficient showing by Rashard.

I love this guy. He doesn't showboat, doesn't hog the ball, he never kills ball movement. He's not your typical shooting guard scorer that takes a million shots with a pedestrian fg% and turns the ball over 4 times a game.

Rashard is a unique scorer in this league with his high shooting % and inside-out game. Not a lot of players are as versatile and able to shoot a high percentage everywhere on the court. Rashard is as effective at 3-pt shooting as he is at mid-range jumpers as he is at 8ft floaters as he is at making layups. Such balance!

That reverse layup he did was highlight material....He really did a good job driving the lane...

Notice Dwights scoring was down when Lewis had the rock in his hands most the night??

Rashard Lewis could easily become a fan favorite to the home crowd.

"Back-in-the-day", even with all of Shaq and Penny's monster dunks and fancy passes, nothing, and I mean NOTHING got the O-rena rocking like Dennis Scott raining 3s from anywhere and everywhere on the court.

Obviously Lewis' offense is more diverse than 3-Ds, but ultimately he will be the guy that will bring the fans out of their seat when he raises for a shot, not just when the shot falls in.

quote:
What an efficient showing by Rashard.

I love this guy. He doesn't showboat, doesn't hog the ball, he never kills ball movement. He's not your typical shooting guard scorer that takes a million shots with a pedestrian fg% and turns the ball over 4 times a game.

This is what i like about him too. I like his attitude, and last night i saw some great passes from him. I want to see more of the aggressive play that we have seen lately.

I love Rashard's banging under the basket on the offensive end.

There were times when Shard would grab a rebound and tap the ball into the basket. I'm thinking that it was Dwight who made the play...then the announcer would say that the "put back" was by Lewis.

At times, ReShard looked like Dwight making "put backs."

Wow...just Wow!!!

WorldWideWeb.gifMAGICGLOBALSTORM.jpg

Job well done Rashard!!!! Good thread Jareth, and I hope this is the spark that starts the run for the ring!!!! Go Magic!! By the way, Brian Cook showed up!!!! Could it be SVG has gotten through??