Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Post GAME Reaction THREAD***Magic vs Celtics

Refs and bad subs lost us this one, but the bad subs wouldnt happen if thye call a **** foul, who holds the whistle in that ******* situation.

yea, the Refs REALLY sucked. Missed sooo many calls tongiht. But I think leaving in all of our starters when they clearly could hardly stand anymore was the blown call of the night. Thanks Brian. Any fresh player would have dominated in the over times. We got 0.

Hedo... get a Flu shot, or dont play. He gave up in the end. GAVE UP.

Jameer.. you dont have to be the Hero every time. Even Jordan defered to Steve Kerr when it presented it self. You definitly have short man syndrome.

Dwight... please please please, stop facing up. Until you learn how to dribble, STOP FACING UP. You are not KG. Repeat, you are not KG.

oh, and Randy Ayers.... SHUT YOUR F-ING HOLE. Your coaching never gains us 1 point, so you should never cost us one. You lost the game for us tonight. You should take a leave of absense for the rest of the season.

The NBA is racist against Turkish players!!! That's the second time this has happened to Hedo Turkoglu in one season. Earlier this year, Hedo was blatantly held by the other team, and there was no call. I feel like taking this up with David Stern. Unbelievable!

Horrible loss. I don't want to hear about Jameer being Mr. Clutch. I want a PG that can run the offense and doesn't go 4 for 16 then we don't need a clutch. I still can't believe we have an all star center and we can't get him the ball inside the paint. OF course Dwight has got to get his act together. He' shooting free throws worse than Shaq.

Looks like we ran out of gas. A little bit more minutes for Arroyo and JJ might have helped. If the starting PG can go 4-16 and three turnovers then the backup 2 guard can miss more than two shots and 2 turnovers.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Refs and bad subs lost us this one, but the bad subs wouldnt happen if thye call a **** foul, who holds the whistle in that ******* situation.

If Turk didnt get molested by Paul, we would be talking about a win tonight.

Were these the same ref's that f'd us a couple of games ago?

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

The NBA is racist against Turkish players!!! That's the second time this has happened to Hedo Turkoglu in one season. Earlier this year, Hedo was blatantly held by the other team, and there was no call. I feel like taking this up with David Stern. Unbelievable!

Both times happened against Celts to, and bot hon turk, and both with Pierce guarding him!!!!!

at the end of the game and at the end of 1st overtime we let the clock run down for nelson to take a "hope it goes in shot".i hate plays like that.we did not even try to run a good play.at least drive the lane and maybe get a call to go to the lane. all we needed was 1 point.oh i almost forgot,the refs suck.

Hedo should be the last one to blame on this loose..get a clue..he was 7-14 from the field with 9R 4A and 20 points..what about Nelson 4-14FG with 4A and Howard was 4-14 from the free throw line. I am not blaming Nelson or Howard for the L but got upset when some idiots blame this on Hedo..He was the best of our team tonight.

Guys, the difference here were the turnovers, 20 to 14, check who did them. The rest of stats were about even. Does anybody now their TO conversion rate? The Turk, Hill and Battie had a good game but Jameer and Howard were out of it offensively. I didnt watch the game, anybody know why Carlos didnt get more minutes, did he look bad?

Poor reffing both ways guys....How about comments on the offense in the overtimes? someone missing that can shoot?....great rotation....no, wait a minute, NO rotation, just a bunch of tired ol men. Rigid Hill can't change the line-up after missing eight shots?

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

Both times happened against Celts to, and bot hon turk, and both with Pierce guarding him!!!!!

I forgot it was Pierce the last time!!! This gets better and better!!! I am now CONVINCED the referees have something against Turkoglu. I sincerely hope the NBA checks into this, because that is nonsense. Stuff like that ruins the game of basketball.