Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Lakers

lost quite a bit of respect for JV as a coach given the absolutely moronic plan he had

hacking a poor foul shooter only works when they're biedrins bad

Did you watch the last Laker game? Seemed to work then. Shot under 40% and lost by 9, yeah coach's fault for sure :svgsad:

Did you watch the last Laker game? Seemed to work then. Shot under 40% and lost by 9, yeah coach's fault for sure :svgsad:/>

If the Magic went down and scored after putting him on the line, he very well could have shot worse from the line. As it was, the pressure just was never really put on him.

but seriously, I bet that fan was screaming way worse things than what Dwight said. I don't really care he talked back, but very rarely do you see (smart) players respond to any of that stuff.

Exactly. He's the idiot for engaging in a back and forth with a fan. It wasn't even the first time he did it during the game, just shows how mentally weak he is.

In a couple of years Kobe and Nash will be long gone and they will be attempting to rebuild around Dwight, basically they will be in a similar situation to us. He's done nothing other than extend his wait to contend in a major market where they are going to be tearing him up for his inability to lead.

One more thing, your momma?? Really? Your momma?? that is the best you can come up with? Maybe you should have just come up with some other dumb-*** impersonations that don't sound anything like the person you are trying to impersonate.

Well... atleast we got the win in LA... I guess thats really the only thing we can grab as the silver lining. That and the fact that Tobias, is a baller with some good upside to his game. It was unrealistic to expect a win and most of us knew this deep down inside. Although we wanted to send Dwight away mad, we failed because we just kept hugging the guy. Those are the times I wish we had KG, atleast he would of bumped him and agitated Dwight a little.

Now comes the ESPN Hiatus, since every news outlet is going to paint the picture of Dwight just completely dominating his old team with 39pts.....Sigh, would be nice to see some real comp in the sports TV world.

I would say good game fella's, but it wasnt.... we fell flat, had bad matchups and couldnt hit a shot when we needed it. The only thing there is looking forward to now is really next years team and what it may look like after the draft and FA.

One more thing, your momma?? Really? Your momma?? that is the best you can come up with? Maybe you should have just come up with some other dumb-*** impersonations that don't sound anything like the person you are trying to impersonate.

I'm pretty sure "your momma" insults are considered the absolute BEST, most cutting insults you can possibly come up with at most private, faith-based high schools in the Atlanta suburbs. Dude had to grow up hard core.

I'm pretty sure "your momma" insults are considered the absolute BEST, most cutting insults you can possibly come up with at most private, faith-based high schools in the Atlanta suburbs. Dude had to grow up hard core.

There is no higher form of humor than "your momma" jokes. That's cold, hard science, my friend, backed up in many, many journals and documents that I just made up.

For the Magic? I was hoping we'd win, but I didn't think we actually would. Seriously, I'm not investing a lot of emotional capital in the Magic for another couple years.

Instead, I'm going to get outside and rock climb, work on my house, play pick-up games, and occasionally keep tabs on who Orlando's drafting, signing, and trading.

There is no higher form of humor than "your momma" jokes. That's cold, hard science, my friend, backed up in many, many journals and documents that I just made up.

For the Magic? I was hoping we'd win, but I didn't think we actually would. Seriously, I'm not investing a lot of emotional capital in the Magic for another couple years.

Instead, I'm going to get outside and rock climb, work on my house, play pick-up games, and occasionally keep tabs on who Orlando's drafting, signing, and trading.

Same here, 30.

This team is an embarrassment. Granted, there is not much the FO could do. We just got *****ed 50 ways to Sunday by DHomo. It's gonna set this franchise back a long, long time. Moreso than the Shaq debacle.

Watching the game last night, I couldn't believe the difference between the 2 teams' rosters. It was shameful to say the least. Something the NBA best look into for the integrity of their league as a whole.

Most importantly, I was absolutely disgusted by DHomo and his obvious disregard and disrespect towards a city who held him on the highest pedestal possible. I am pretty good at not taking these ignorant millionaires seriously, but I have nothing but total disgust and anger when I hear the name "Dwight Howard." So bad that I can't even watch the post game interview posted above. Hearing just one word out of that vermin's mouth will make me lose my mind.

I'm officially done watching the NBA altogether for a few years, or until the Magic field a competitive squad (if that happens in less than 3 yrs which I doubt).

Same here, 30.

This team is an embarrassment. Granted, there is not much the FO could do. We just got *****ed 50 ways to Sunday by DHomo. It's gonna set this franchise back a long, long time. Moreso than the Shaq debacle.

Watching the game last night, I couldn't believe the difference between the 2 teams' rosters. It was shameful to say the least. Something the NBA best look into for the integrity of their league as a whole.

Most importantly, I was absolutely disgusted by DHomo and his obvious disregard and disrespect towards a city who held him on the highest pedestal possible. I am pretty good at not taking these ignorant millionaires seriously, but I have nothing but total disgust and anger when I hear the name "Dwight Howard." So bad that I can't even watch the post game interview posted above. Hearing just one word out of that vermin's mouth will make me lose my mind.

I'm officially done watching the NBA altogether for a few years, or until the Magic field a competitive squad (if that happens in less than 3 yrs which I doubt).

Who is this random guy?

Personally, I am loving Harris. I think we have a winner here. Our FO is top notch as well.

This team will be back in the playoffs by the 14/15 season, and clowns like this dude will be right back on the bandwagon.

• Upvote 3

Hang in there bros. Really no one is going to beat Miami or OKC the next 2-3 years and that was true with or without Dwight. It is time to move on and be done. Let him enjoy his fleeting fame and first and second round exits the next few years while we build a stacked roster.

• Upvote 1

Same here, 30.

I agree with all the Dwight stuff, but I disagree that we are worse off now than after Shaq left. We have, imo, three very promising players in Harris, Vuc, and Harkless (I'm less impressed with Nicholson), will be drafting in the upper third of the lottery for the next two years (including the 2014 which is stacked), and then will have cap space that summer to add FA's to complete the roster overhaul. I see this a three year re-build, with this being the toughest year to deal with and thankfully its almost over. This is not a five-seven year project, we will be competing during the 2014-2015 season...I honestly believe that.