TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Lakers

coollogocom739418031.gif

gamedaybannerrevised3.png

Tuesday, March 12 at 7:00 p.m. EST - Orlando, FL

Amway Center

TV: Fox Sports Florida

MagicandLakers_Matchup_revised_zpsd320f56a.gif

________________^^^Link: (Wallpaper_1200 x 900) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/784/magicandlakersstartersro.png

magicandlakersstartersr.png

________________^^^Link: (Wallpaper_1200 x 900) http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7393/magicandlakersstartersr.png

magicandlakersstartersn.png

sidenotelakersvsmagic2r.png

• Upvote 1

dwightamessagefrombanne.png

Dwight_AMessageFrom_632x680_zps4f639d14.gif

LAKERS-MAGIC PREVIEW

By Evan Dunlap on Mar 10 2013, 10:15p

SB Nation

Jameer Nelson played eight seasons alongside Dwight Howard with the Orlando Magic and shared team captaincy duties with him for some of those years. Howard and the Los Angeles Lakers visit Orlando on Tuesday, playing at Amway Center for the first time since the Magic traded Howard to L.A. on August 10th. Speaking with Magic broadcaster Paul Kennedy after Sunday's 99-91 win against the Philadelphia 76ers, Nelson downplayed the importance of the game.

"It can't be just another game for Jameer Nelson and the Magic," Kennedy remarked.

"It is just another game," Nelson said matter-of-factly, going on to emphasize the importance of playing cohesively as a team in Tuesday's showdown.

On Wednesday, the Orlando Sentinel asked Nelson for comment in response to remarks that Howard made about his former teammates. Nelson replied strongly, but with a degree of civility. "I would be less of a man to comment on certain things that people comment on about me and my teammates," Nelson said.

Nelson posted 19 points and 13 assists against the Lakers in December, his first-ever head-to-head matchup against Howard. Orlando scored 40 points in the fourth quarter to win that game, 113-103.

Link: http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/dwight-howard-la-lakers-orlando-magic-2013/2013/3/10/4087872/dwight-howard-orlando-magic-return-2013-jameer-nelson-la-lakers?ref=yahoo

• Upvote 3

I'll forgive the NBA for the Miami game if they let us win this one.

Heat still better not hit 33. If they hit 33 with a fixed game in the middle I will riot (probably by myself, but riot nonetheless).

That said, I just want to see the young guys continue to play well.

We can still cheer Earl right? That would be interesting if Earl got cheers and Dwight gets...well, what he's gonna get.

First things first.....

ITS FREAKING ON !!!!!!!

I am going to be in full, I want to rip your face off Marine mode, while watching this game. I do and I mean this literally... want someone in a Magic blue to dunk the "Stuff" out of Dwight.

I want every Magic player too take this game as the biggest disrespect they have ever felt, and use that to destroy these posers.

I want everyone in that Arena to be louder than would be if they were dieing... I want to see vocal cords randomly burst... I want the Lakers ear drums to bleed.

I want everyone to drown out every Laker in that arena.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE DWIGHT SMILE

PLAY WITH HEART, PLAY WITH SMARTS, BUT PLAY TO RIP THE LAKERS APART.

• Upvote 2

Jameer may say that it's "just another game" but I'd wager that he puts up 23+ points and goes for at least 8 assists. I totally expect him to play very very well.

Plus Steve Nash sucks on D.