Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Glad we seem to be over Brooklyn. Little disappointed we couldn't step our foot on the gas and blow them out honestly we had chances. 

This was a Paolo game that felt like a vision of what prime Paolo will be like. Just took what the defense gave him every time down. Didn't force anything, got to the FT line and found his teammates. Made it look easy. 

I've loved Gary Harris lately. The defense has been awesome and he's shooting it well. 

Jalen's confidence in the jumper is unbelievable right now. The way he's letting it fly it's hard to believe he was ever a bad shooter. 

Good W. Heat and Pacers lost. Let's go.

• Like 1

After Blazers tonight, Knicks have a tough few games out west.  Hope we can get back to 4th..

Heat have two in a row against the Pistons.. ugh

The 76ers and the Heat still play each other twice. The Pacers and Heat also play each other once more. And the Knicks and the Heat have a game to play too. 

All those games where it's impossible for everyone around us to win at the same time will be important.

5 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

The 76ers and the Heat still play each other twice. The Pacers and Heat also play each other once more. And the Knicks and the Heat have a game to play too. 

All those games where it's impossible for everyone around us to win at the same time will be important.

It's probably counterproductive but I look at those games and want the heat to loose them all.

54 minutes ago, Spaceman said:

It's probably counterproductive but I look at those games and want the heat to loose them all.

Nah I’m with you. Let’s hope those 2 Heat/Sixers games are just a playin preview. I’d be shocked if the Sixers aren’t one of the play-in teams at this point. Just means we need to be better than one of Indiana, New York, Miami to avoid the play-in and we got the tiebreaker vs the Knicks and Pacers.

10 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

All those games where it’s impossible for everyone around us to win at the same time will be important.

If they keep being tied after like the fifth overtime, is there a rule where they both lose?

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Yep. Pretty sure they/we are, RossMagic. All Eyes will probably start the conversation.

Ahh cool! Thanks TrueMagic (: apologies for not understanding the etiquette. 

I think it’s a way closer game than it should be. Damn.