Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

3 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

And I know y’all don’t wanna hear this but benching AB was the right call by Mosley 

It definitely was.. he has not been playing very well lately and he was a liability out there tonight.

Is Mo Wagner the best contract in the NBA right now? LOL! 

It's easy to see why we are winning. The coaching is way better and the guys are hitting shots. But the big things are great team defense and ball movement compared to previous years.

Team has unbelievable chemistry and since we have at least 9 guys who are actual NBA level players the bench is way better then most teams. 

EDIT; 

To elaborate on the last comment. For ten years the Magic had almost no All-star talent and maybe 2-2.5 actual starters on the team. The starters were mostly bench players starting and the bench was G-league at best.

Now we have 2-4 guys who will be all-stars and starters on the bench!

It's just that simple. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

And I know y’all don’t wanna hear this but benching AB was the right call by Mosley 

Reality is most rookies are net negatives for their teams. His good play early probably gave him a bit too high a bar to meet regularly.

Good thing is we are in a place where we can rely on other players 

1 minute ago, hootie249 said:

Is Mo Wagner the best contract in the NBA right now? LOL! 

It's easy to see why we are winning. The coaching is way better and the guys are hitting shots. But the big things are great team defense and ball movement compared to previous years.

Team has unbelievable chemistry and since we have at least 9 guys who are actual NBA level players the bench is way better then most teams. 

Our defense is amazing. Our ability to put the clamps on makes up for our offensive blunders as we grow. Brown and Tatum combined for 13-38!

8 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

If the Nets lose their next tournament game against the Raptors we move to the next round.

If they win we have to wait to see if we’re the best 2nd place team in the East

The Nets have to win with 14 points or more to get the 1st place.

Just now, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Our defense is amazing. Our ability to put the clamps on makes up for our offensive blunders as we grow. Brown and Tatum combined for 13-38!

And the way our guys go in transition after stops and turnovers has really helped stay in and get back into any game when the offense goes cold

Wow! Great win! We're hot right now, the Amway was on fire! I loved seeing the Celtics fans going home early.

Such a great second half, I loved the focus and the effort from these guys. The defense was out of this world. I've been critical to Mosley before for a couple of reasons, but I have to admit that he found a way to get to the players and take the best out of them. And that's not easy. Tonight was pure energy, I'm proud of these guys.

I can't help loving Mo Wagner with all my heart, no matter if he makes 27 or 2 points, he is always a factor in the court. Paolo's jumper was pretty solid once again, Franz made the ones that we needed, everything is going well for us right now. 

Let the streak going! And play that song!