Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2023 Pre-Season Thread

6 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Yes sir, now we just need to find a way to get him to play alongside Paolo and Franz

No need to be alongside, but there're a lot of minutes available that last season were owned by Mo Wagner, Bamba and later Bitadze. Let's just hope he can stay healthy, his role will be determined by that.

Be interested to see Jett play with the starters. He is a sniper.

Cole looks much improved as expected

Paolo and Franz are gonna be absolutely amazing

This season IF healthy we are about to smash teams regularly 

7 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Cole, if he plays like this all season, is going to get a bag at the end of the year and he'll likely be gone to be a starter somewhere. 

He be here if he does the business 

im rooting for this team. After watching the game and the video posted on here, summarizing our training camp, this core needs to succeed! 

Imo right now, G. Harris is loosing his ground. If he doesn’t pick up the intensity, i see him sitting out like Ross, and us trading him for peanuts. 

AB was too great, but he provides length, solid defense, rebounding and playmaking. Gary Harris basically is only useful as a corner shooter and his defense is overrated. I also see lack of intensity.. 

1 hour ago, orlandoholic said:

im rooting for this team. After watching the game and the video posted on here, summarizing our training camp, this core needs to succeed! 

Imo right now, G. Harris is loosing his ground. If he doesn’t pick up the intensity, i see him sitting out like Ross, and us trading him for peanuts. 

AB was too great, but he provides length, solid defense, rebounding and playmaking. Gary Harris basically is only useful as a corner shooter and his defense is overrated. I also see lack of intensity.. 

its pre season chill 

4 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Not being able to watch is driving me crazy. 

We’ve been playing very good basketball. I know it’s just preseason but our starters have been outplaying the other teams starters and the 2nd unit has been maintaining the lead which we struggled with a lot last season. If we can stay healthy this year I can definitely see us outright making the playoffs. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, OnlyFranz said:

We’ve been playing very good basketball. I know it’s just preseason but our starters have been outplaying the other teams starters and the 2nd unit has been maintaining the lead which we struggled with a lot last season. If we can stay healthy this year I can definitely see us outright making the playoffs. 

Thanks for the update. Who’s been impressive and who’s been disappointing.