Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic3:00Celtics_Sunday, Dec. 18, 2022

51 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

Kevon Harris didn't score a point in the 18 minutes he played....it was even somewhat questionable that he stayed on the floor in the 4th quarter over Hot Admiral....nonetheless, he had the best plus / minus of everyone at +12

He’s probably our best guard defender 

The coach deserves a lot of credit for his solid rotation lately. This includes giving Admiral and Kevon meaningful minutes. Also Fultz, Franz and Paulo are just solid. Go Magic.

16 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

The coach deserves a lot of credit for his solid rotation lately. This includes giving Admiral and Kevon meaningful minutes. Also Fultz, Franz and Paulo are just solid. Go Magic.

Does Mo Wagner fit better with the starters than WCJ? He’s a natural shooter 

1 hour ago, harley said:

Coles gonna be fine. He’s a bull in a China shop at times but that’s part of a sixth man role in weird way. He just needs to find that mid range pull up. That’s money for him. 

The fact that he's seemed to accept this role as 6th man... and is willing to playing within understanding his role... is very mature of him and something I wasn't expecting with the alpha dog / ball hog mentality that he seemed to possess.

The reason why we've won 6 in a row is that every player at this point seems to know and accept their role. When a group of players know their role, plays within that role, and believes that playing in that role wins games... you start to win games if you have the talent - which we have. That's the biggest difference the beginning of the season and the last 6 games. It's really beautiful to watch. 

33 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Does Mo Wagner fit better with the starters than WCJ? He’s a natural shooter 

I’m not sure but we need to extend him now

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Hawks, Rockets, Spurs, Lakers, Pistons, Wizards, Thunder.

We're gonna win 13 straight. Book it

Love it. The hawks game tomorrow will be tough. Second night of a back to back both games on the road is hard. 

25 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Love it. The hawks game tomorrow will be tough. Second night of a back to back both games on the road is hard. 

----> Clint Capela is expected to be out for one to two weeks after suffering a strained right calf in Wednesday Dec 14, 135-124 loss at Orlando.

---->Dejounte Murray is expected to miss two weeks with a left ankle sprain....Dec 8 report

-----> John Collins (ankle) is questionable for Monday's matchup against the Magic, Brad Rowland of the Locked On Podcast Network reports.....Collins hasn't played since Nov. 30 due to a left ankle sprain, but it appears he's getting close to returning to game action. 

Eddie house is the equivalent of Mo Williams in a different form.   There are a ton of players that historically hate the magic but Eddie house is quite....contemptuous. 

They shouldn't let his words be their own motivation but to have an innate drive more than anything.  Be a superstar for you. Eddie house was never a superstar.  

man i had to go with 6 minutes left in the 4th... i so wanted to wait but i promised a person i would take them to pick up their catering food for a quinceañera party they were having for their daughter at 6... so i left at 5:05 with 6 mins to go...

9 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

The fact that he's seemed to accept this role as 6th man... and is willing to playing within understanding his role... is very mature of him and something I wasn't expecting with the alpha dog / ball hog mentality that he seemed to possess.

The reason why we've won 6 in a row is that every player at this point seems to know and accept their role. When a group of players know their role, plays within that role, and believes that playing in that role wins games... you start to win games if you have the talent - which we have. That's the biggest difference the beginning of the season and the last 6 games. It's really beautiful to watch. 

For me this is why I'm much higher on this squad + coaching staff than the Oladipo/Harris/AG rebuild (apart from the fact that both Franz and Paolo are better than any of those guys). In those days there was no "knowing your role" it was like 6+ guys all trying to prove they should be the star whereas these guys, I think specifically because Paolo and Franz are both clearly stars, have all seemingly accepted that they need to play specific roles. 

To answer the Mo Wagner/WCJ question from in this thread. I'd start WCJ immediately when he's healthy. The quicker this team gets to knowing exactly what the rotation looks like when everyone is healthy the better because it enables us to more easily see who's expendable in a trade and what areas we need to improve on etc. If that leads to a loss or two short term thats fine. (I don't think it would lead to us being worse short term anyway, WCJ is very good at defense and comparable to Mo Wagner on offense)