Soul Bro

2021-2022 General Game Thread

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Maybe I should complain about Okeke’s 3 point shooting more. Lol he’s made three tonight. Hahahaha. 

Ditto Lol 

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Maybe I should complain about Okeke’s 3 point shooting more. Lol he’s made three tonight. Hahahaha. 

Haha! Yes ❤️

Detroit out-tanking us? :P

We were talking about Chuma in the other topic... I had still hopes with him. Not only cause he's still young, but especially for the fact that sometimes it takes a long time to get back 100% after a bad injury. Look at Harris for example. He was a GREAT 3&D guy in Denver before a lot of bad luck with injuries. At the start of the season he looked like a shadow of his old shelf. Now he's taking his rhytm back little by little.

I'm less hopeful on Bamba. He had more time to grow and less bad injuries. He has finally showed a good progress this season, but his weakness are still too big. Could still be useful as a spark from the bench, but I think it's unlikely he'll accept a low salary in a new long term contract. And I wouldn't honestly pay him more than 5/7m a season.

Too much dribbling into traffic by Suggs last game and this one.  Reminds me a little of Gordon.  Head down going 1v3.  I like Suggs a lot but he needs to put a stop to that quickly.  

28 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Too much dribbling into traffic by Suggs last game and this one.  Reminds me a little of Gordon.  Head down going 1v3.  I like Suggs a lot but he needs to put a stop to that quickly.  

Give him time