Odin

Trade Thread

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Would y’all rather have Fultz or Smith Jr?

DSJ in a heartbeat. We can't keep dwelling on what Fultz was supposed to be coming out of college, we haven't seen it and may never see it. At least with DSJ you have a playable guy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Would y’all rather have Fultz or Smith Jr?

since Fultz is unknown, DSJ wins by default.

Fultz should fixed he is gonna be special... the story will be 30 for 30 in years to come...

Flop to the top.... remember i said 

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Pfft make it Top 5 protected and done.

Why devalue the pick? 1st of all it's a pretty low chance we'd be top 5 and I'd hate to lose the deal over the protection, and secondly, as I said in an earlier post if we don't trade/sign a PG and end up drafting one we are another 3 years out if that player even pans out. We are on the cusp of being ready to play and if we can add an NBA ready PG it's a big step in the right direction.

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Why devalue the pick? 1st of all it's a pretty low chance we'd be top 5 and I'd hate to lose the deal over the protection, and secondly, as I said in an earlier post if we don't trade/sign a PG and end up drafting one we are another 3 years out if that player even pans out. We are on the cusp of being ready to play and if we can add an NBA ready PG it's a big step in the right direction.

I agree. We need NBA talent at the PG position now much more than we need the  10th-13th in a weak draft. 

2 minutes ago, magicblue said:

I agree. We need NBA talent at the PG position now much more than we need the  10th-13th in a weak draft. 

I agree with this. 

You give the Magic DSJ and Matthews. I don't see much past #10 in this draft. 

11 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Huh?  Why devalue the pick? B/C if we finish with the 7th worst record we have like a 25% chance of a top-4 pick this year.  You don't just offer an unprotected first as a bottom 7 team for a player of DSJ's stature.  Why would we shoot ourselves in the foot like that?

You're advocating just gifting way too much of an asset.  We're not trading for Kemba here.