Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

would you guys trade Gordon for Favors?

No way. Gordon is too young and talented to trade this soon.

Looks like he has significantly improved his shot over the course of 1 summer. Tough to do that.

No way. Gordon is too young and talented to trade this soon.

Looks like he has significantly improved his shot over the course of 1 summer. Tough to do that.

Hopefully Elf does the same.

No. would you?

I wouldn't. AG is probably my 2nd fav player on the team and love his untapped potential.

lol that CJ watson finally ends up in Orlando

I find it funny too considering how many of us were banking on him over the years to chuck a magic jersey on.

I think Watson is a good sign and back up PG

I find it funny too considering how many of us were banking on him over the years to chuck a magic jersey on.

I think Watson is a good sign and back up PG

This isn't official yet though right?

Quincy Acy

Tyler Hansbrough

Kevin Seraphin

I'd love to see any of these guys in a Magic uni

Wouldn't be surprised if Harris is traded and we include a combo of Deadmon/Harkless/Nicholson in the deal. Doesn't seem to be a place for them

I wake up and we've resigned Tobias and potentially got a great backup PG. Interesting. We paid Tobias more than I hoped but it's a couple million here or there which doesn't matter all too much in the grand scheme of things.

If somebody combed the archives i think a lot of us have wanted CJ for a long time. He will be the best backup PG we've ever had and an able starter in a pinch.

So now we look like:

Elf/CJ/summer leager?

VO/Fournier/Harvey

Mario/Harris/Fournier/Harkless

Harris/Frye/FA?

Vuc/Dedmon/OQuinn?

Andrew is signed

Also, I'm not bashing the team, I'm stating the obvious truth. We won 25 games in a conference that might be the weakest of any sport ever. Three teams made the playoffs with a .500 or worse record, and we finished 13 games below those teams. You call this the plan, nonsense. The very fact that JV was fired should have woken you up to the realization that the plan is going wrong. Rob threw 20 million at Millsap out of desperation, we desperately need some help and Rob knows it. Relying on your youth is a recipe for disaster, yet that's all we can do at this point. The team hasn't developed the way Rob had hoped, because of that nobody wants to come here. This will be Rob's last season as our GM if there isn't a major turn around.

This...Also, the guys that are posting the Tobias quotes about how great his relationship is with Skiles now makes me lol...what's he supposed to say after he just re-upped that Skiles sucks and I still don't wanna play for him, ha ha.