~O~

Clippers @ Magic

We are slowly working our way to the best shot at 1st pick... and having mostly entertaining games. I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear what kind of offers Henny is getting for trades... for the 1st time in years we actually have some assets :D

I was happy to see Kyle get some more playing time. And if it wasnt for the injuries Im sure Ayon and Bob would not see the floor, which wouldnt be a bad thing. Both on the floor at the same time just screams pity.

We are slowly working our way to the best shot at 1st pick... and having mostly entertaining games. I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear what kind of offers Henny is getting for trades... for the 1st time in years we actually have some assets :D/>

If anything they have more assets, but I am not even sure that would be true now. Of the players we got in the trades, AA has some value, but Harrington is worth what right now? Maybe if he would make his season debut, but otherwise he would have value next year as an expiring (I think its expiring). Ayon and Bob have some value and of course the trade exception has some value. The rooks and Vuch have value too, not sure management is shopping them since they would be part of the rebuilding effort going on. That leaves Nelson, JJ, and BBD from last year and of course RA was on the team. I would also say the both Q and J Rich had some value as well. The difference is last year the Magic were trying to sway Howard to sign long term so they were not shopping there assets to start rebuilding