Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Sorry guys!

Interesting story on your travels and inquiries about the Magic. I have felt for a long time that Otis was not showing Vince love or interest. If we get Gerald Wallace this year and Arenas next year I can forget about Vince Carter.

Otis could easily show Vince the "love" through his agent. That happens all the time. Looks like Otis is heading in another direction. I wonder what's up his sleeve?

In this league, love means money, lol.

If anyone feels like throwing $16m at the guy well thats your opinion, but not for me, no thanks.

Oh and more importantly nice work Junkie!

Nice read Junkie. Really worth the wait. I really hope VC still has the same sentiments regarding playing for the Magic as before. I just hope that he could bear the paycut, if that is the most we can offer.

Also, as LOD stated, Drew Gooden and Amare were drafted in the same year.

What a classic Junkie thread of old. Gang, looks like there was some truth to Vince wanting to play for the Magic. As to the Amare rumors from our current summer, while I've not heard anything, my guess is that he would finally want to join the Magic. Same goes for my boy Dominique Jones, who has often played with Tracy, Amare and others in the summer.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

Dude. Seriously?

LOL!!! Yes, classic. The description is priceless and quite entertaining. If you want to lock it, that's fine.

Makes you wonder what VC could have done for us had we been able to get him in '07.