Sign in to follow this  
NYCmagic

Vaughn named HC

We also have to throw so much money at second tier players because the first-tier players all want to play in NY, LA, Boston, Chicago, Miami, etc.

You mean like McGrady and Grant Hill? Or do you mean Rashard when he was probably the best free agent available that summer?

For once, in my lifetime, I cough.....cough....ughh...agreed with Bianchi, ever so slightly in that the JV hirining does provide you with a healthy amount of Doc Rivers personna, and there is a certain amount of comfort that goes along with that. I am just hoping that we now keep our talent in-house from this point forward!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, this will be the only time that I will openly agree with MB on anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean like McGrady and Grant Hill? Or do you mean Rashard when he was probably the best free agent available that summer?

If you pay them, they will come.

The bottom line is the bottom line.

For once, in my lifetime, I cough.....cough....ughh with Bianchi, ever so slightly in that he JV does provide you with a Doc Rivers personna, and there is a certain amount of comfort that goes along with that. I am just hoping that we now keep our talent in-house from this point forward!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, this will be the only time that I will openly agree with MB on anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

You probably should go take a shower.

You probably should go take a shower.

Yeah, agreed!!!, I may need a cycle of antibiotics as well! I struggled with that post so much that I didn't realize how many typo's there where!!! Maybe 2 showers!!