Sign in to follow this  
NYCmagic

Vaughn named HC

``We are beyond excited to name Jacque Vaughn as our head coach,’’ Hennigan said in a release. ``As we navigated through our coaching search, we quickly saw that Jacque’s spirit and leadership strengths made him the clear choice. We are confident that his diligence, attention to detail and communication style will help establish the bedrock of our culture moving forward. His commitment and passion to building a sustainable program will help steer our organization for years to come.’’

Breaking News: Dwight Howard is already making demands he wants Jacque Vaughn fired

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Love the hire. Was a huge fan of him coming out of college.

Hopefully he backups Meer while he's at it.

Ditto - was really happy when we added him on the roster; sorry he came along at a bad time. But Vaughn was always a cerebral player and I'm sure he'll make a good coach. Not sure we'll match the success of SVG's reign, but for rebuilding? I like it. Young coach, ex-player.

Obviously not a splashy hire, but then again neither was Hennigan and I've been pleased with him so far. I trust the new management and I'm looking forward to the future.