Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Well that is true, but a lot is in limbo because Rob is hiring a coach and also trying to get the best offer he can get for Dwight WHILE talking to Dwight and making sure his decision to leave is final.

Also, you have to get Lamb back in a trade for D12. We need an up and coming wing. I'd rather have Lamb and Jones or White and let them claim a win and keep Parsons. I mean to trade Dwight and not get a solid prospect back to me is nuts.

I gotta disagree.

I think Parson & Lamb are a must in the trade. They greatly improve our wing position & depth. Parson is a young Hedo who is better defensively and more bounce in his step. He's a mis-match problem and will make our team more dynamic in the future.

Jones & White are nyce, but I'd take Parsons over both.

Can't say I wasn't spot on with my Lamb comparisons. He was the 3rd best player in that draft behind T-Rob and Uni Davis

• Upvote 1

Wow, Humphries getting 2yrs/$24M from Brooklyn

DWill - $20M

JJ - $20M

Wallace - $10M

Humphries - $12M

Lopez - $15M

$77M starting lineup

:o :o :o

hey in January we can get Humphries and Lopez for D12 and a lot of guys with those two massive contracts - thank God Otis is not here or it would be at least 50/50 we would get those two guys

Shaq still tops my list.

It is one thing to bash the team but it is another to take shots at the city calling Orlando a "dried up little pond".

Shaq still tops my list.

It is one thing to bash the team but it is another to take shots at the city calling Orlando a "dried up little pond".

Especially since that can't be how he really feels about the city considers he lives there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shaq still tops my list.

Same.

Never stab a City..... thats just F'ed up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

J-Rich as the No.1 scoring option? The only thing that would assure us of is the No.1 overall pick. So hey, I like your thinking. I want that pick too.

Yep. JJ could be our 2nd best scoring option. I guess 'Meer is up there as well.

Guaranteed top 5 here we come.

What a awful roster

Honestly that is not a bad roster. Each player on there is a good player in there own right and in a top heavy east they could actually have a shot at the playoffs and maybe even home court advantage in the first round.

The real issue is those contracts. They are over the salary cap by 20 million with JUST THEIR STARTING LINEUP ALONE. That is just plain ridiculous. The only person on that roster who remotely is worth the money he is making is Deron Williams.