Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

The Super Colossal Mega-Awesome 2013 Offseason Move (Insert Echo-Effect) Thread, Thread, Thread, Thread

If we do have to trade Dwight and the Suns would do Lopez S&T for Gortat I would be cool with that. I knew the hammer would put up good numbers once he started and the dude flat out hustles! This is predicated on the Nets landing 1-3 pick.

Nets trade 1-3 pick, Lopez S&T, Brooks, Morrow, Green, and fillers to make $ work

Suns trade Nash S&T and Gortat

Magic trade Jameer, Dwight, Duhon, and Turk and maybe one of our rookies or Wafer to make $ work

Nets get Dwight, Turk, and Duhon

Magic get Nash S&T, Gortat, Morrow, Brooks, Green pick 1-3 filler

Suns get Lopez and Jameer and maybe one of our rookies or Wafer

Gortat, Orton,Clark, Anderson, Baby, Morrow, Brooks, Green, JJ, Ish, Liggins, Harper, JRich, QRich, Wafer, and that 1-3 pick is a nice start, and don't we have a TPE and a MLE? Then if we could trade JRich for a pack of gum and a pick or TPE we'd be able to sign Crawford or another 2 that can score. Nash would be a great mentor for Ish!

Nash/Ish

Crawford/JJ/Morrow

Brooks/Green/QRich

Baby/Anderson/Clark

Gortat/Orton/Baby

Wafer and either Liggins or Harper

A 2nd squad of Ish, JJ, Green, Anderson, and Orton would be pretty strong... especially if Gortat can handle most of the minutes at the 5

If we do have to trade Dwight and the Suns would do Lopez S&T for Gortat I would be cool with that. I knew the hammer would put up good numbers once he started and the dude flat out hustles! This is predicated on the Nets landing 1-3 pick.

Nets trade 1-3 pick, Lopez S&T, Brooks, Morrow, Green, and fillers to make $ work

Magic trade Jameer, Dwight, Duhon, and Turk and maybe one of our rookies or Wafer to make $ work

Gortat, Orton,Clark, Anderson, Baby, Morrow, Brooks, Green, JJ, Ish, Liggins, Harper, JRich, QRich, Wafer, and that 1-3 pick is a nice start, and don't we have a TPE and a MLE? Then if we could trade JRich for a pack of gum and a pick or TPE we'd be able to sign Crawford or another 2 that can score. Nash would be a great mentor for Ish!

Nash/Ish

Crawford/JJ/Morrow

Brooks/Green/QRich

Baby/Anderson/Clark

Gortat/Orton/Baby

A 2nd squad of Ish, JJ, Green, Anderson, and Orton would be pretty strong... especially if Gortat can handle most of the minutes at the 5

your delusional...Just like most magic fans are these days. Do you know how hard it is to get 6-7 player trades..AND with 3 teams involved. And you thinking our 2nd squad of Ish, JJ, green, anderson and Orton would be pretty strong.. LOL Some of the trades you people come up with are laughable

Nash/Ish

Crawford/JJ/Morrow

Brooks/Green/QRich

Baby/Anderson/Clark

Gortat/Orton/Baby

No offense but this has 0.000000001% chance of happening. I hate these. Why would Nash agree to come here, especially with Howard gone and us being Lottery bound. Come on!

Nash/Ish

Crawford/JJ/Morrow

Brooks/Green/QRich

Baby/Anderson/Clark

Gortat/Orton/Baby

So is the goal there to get the #1 pick again?

Without knowing who the next coach is, how are we going to tell what system we are going to play in. This has a direct reflection on the players that will be needed to the system successfully.

Right now we have Dwight, and will continue to have him for the long haul. You might as well can any other idea of trading him until it actually happens.

We have a lot of work ahead of us, GM, Coaching and this hellish roster along with the up coming draft.

your delusional...Just like most magic fans are these days. Do you know how hard it is to get 6-7 player trades..AND with 3 teams involved. And you thinking our 2nd squad of Ish, JJ, green, anderson and Orton would be pretty strong.. LOL Some of the trades you people come up with are laughable

Actualy I think Ish, JJ, Green, Anderson, and GORTAT would be pretty strong with Baby, Clark, and Orton only getting minutes at center as Gortat needs a breath. I take it you haven't seen Green play?

The combo of 2 great 3 point shooters, a fast point guard, a center that hustles, and a strong slasher taking it to the hole sounds a lot better than

Duhon

JJ

QRich

Clark

Orton

doesn't it?

Actualy I think Ish, JJ, Green, Anderson, and GORTAT would be pretty strong with Baby, Clark, and Orton only getting minutes at center as Gortat needs a breath. I take it you haven't seen Green play?

The combo of 2 great 3 point shooters, a fast point guard, a center that hustles, and a strong slasher taking it to the hole sounds a lot better than

Duhon

JJ

QRich

Clark

Orton

doesn't it?

Your taking the piss hey?

I keep wondering if either POR or NO would trade us both of their lottery picks and a player for a Dwight rental?

POR's picks/Batum for Dwight/Hedo (I believe POR can absorb the extra salaries)

NO's picks/Ariza for Dwight/Hedo

I'd pretty much do anything to get rid of Dwight right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A trade with that many players is out of the question, as are a lot of other ideas. However, if the Nets get the #1 (I wouldn't mind taking Drummond at #3 or MKG at #2/3 either but it doesn't give us the most talent back which right now is Davis) it would most certainly be a great idea to trade Dwight and go into a new era with a new coach, new gm, and new star.

Lopez might not mean a lot to us as Magic fans and lets be honest he's not that great, but he still has value as a 7 footer who can score. All the nets would have to trade is Brooks, Re-signed Lopez, and their pick. They might need to add a little for salary purposes so if that's the case Morrow or Farmar would be enough. The Magic would then get rid of Duhon, Turk and unfortunately move Dwight. Now as some of you said you really don't want Lopez and I agree so we'd have to find a 3rd team. I can think of a couple scenarios for a 3rd team. The Suns like I mentioned before which would include Lopez for Gortat and swapping of the 1st rounds would be a good deal for us. I've always loved Gortat, plus it would improve our pick this year giving us 2 lottery picks. The other teams that might make sense are Atlanta, Houston, or Portland.

In Atlanta, you could try to trade Lopez for Josh Smith. Probably not a deal Atlanta would make, however they've been saying for years how they want Horford to play the 4 if they could get a Center that was good enough. Lopez is a good enough Center to put there, and they could change the dynamic of their 1st round/2nd round exit of a team. Probably the least likely because of how good Josh Smith is, but I would definitely look into it. In Houston there are a number of possibilities. The one I think would be enticing, would be Lopez and Redick for Kevin Martin, 2012 1st Rounder and Dalembert. It gives the Magic a legit scoring threat while also bringing in a Center and getting a pick. The Rockets get the big man they've been dying for since last Summer when they tried to trade for Pau Gasol as well as a shooting threat in JJ. And last but not least, Portland. Another team that wants a Center they can put next to LMA. The Magic trade Lopez for their #11 pick and because Portland has the salary cap room, they don't have to give any player up. In both the Houston and Portland trades we get a pick to give us 3 in the draft.

Again, I would rather Dwight sign on for the next 5 years and be done with it, but I also know if this situation goes on again for another year and the Nets have that 1st rounder, sign me up as one to get rid of Dwight.

• Upvote 1

I keep wondering if either POR or NO would trade us both of their lottery picks and a player for a Dwight rental?

I'd pretty much do anything to get rid of Dwight right now.

If Portland believed LA and Dwight could dominate and win a title if say yes. I don't think they do.

Cutey Patootey is back baby!!

:creaturedance:

:bigparty:

Now what the heck are we talking about?

Dude, I'd be very open to either of those deals.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1