Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: MAGIC AT ROCKETS SAT. 1/22

I think he's actually out of the hole. I just made a 12 man roster in my head, and he's my first big off the bench. Rotation looks like this:

Calderon/Mike Conley/Luke Ridnour

Kevin Martin/John Salmons/Stephen Jackson

Corey Maggette/John Salmons/Stephen Jackson

Andray Blatche/Kevin Love/Michael Beasley

Brook Lopez/Andrea Bargnani

If I were you, I'd replace Lopez with David Lee. Lopez has had two double-digit rebounding games this season...averaging 34 minutes a game. That's pathetic.

After that, replace Calderon with Devin Harris and that list is money.

Two wins by what.. a combined 60 points or so?

2 Game Threads. 7 pages. And like, 4 of the pages were in "garbage time." (as in, after the actual game reached 0.00 on the clock)

Conclusion: This forum literally doesn't know what to do with itself if it can't p!ss and moan. Even Bass & Arenas were solid tonight!

• Upvote 2

Just read cohen article on the fron page.."perfect team performance", we gave up 104 points so I would disagree.

Fast paced game, Rockets took nearly 100 shots. They shot below 40% from the field and below 30% from 3pt range.

Happy with the win, but things I would have prefered to see:

* Arenas having plays run for him.

* Arenas posting up.

* Anderson shooting less.

Things I was happy with:

* Howard, clearly takes advantage of smaller defenders.

* Bass, looks like his knee is not bothering him any more.

* Earl Clark getting some burn.

* Nelson's effectiveness.

* Richardson's energy.

Balance, that's the key. Seven men in double figures sure makes for a fun game. Things flow so much better when Dwight isn't taking 20 shots per game IF everyone's shots are falling, and tonight they were. Hedo was unstoppable actually driving to the basket and great production out of the 2 ans 4 positions. I know Houston isn't exactly a defensive power but it's great to see everyone involved. These last two games really put us in a good position to bang out the next long winning streak.

GO MAGIC!!!

Nice, nice game from the Magic last night....really enjoyed watching the team clicking on all cylinders....it was a thing of beauty !!

Even SVG was pleased for the most part in his post-game interview.

On To The Pistons !!!

Great win for the Magic last night! Too bad I slept by the 3rd quarter but I DVR'd the game so will be watching it fully. Magic are starting to click at an even higher level since the 9 win streak. I like what I see ...

If I were you, I'd replace Lopez with David Lee. Lopez has had two double-digit rebounding games this season...averaging 34 minutes a game. That's pathetic.

After that, replace Calderon with Devin Harris and that list is money.

I'd say Lee helps his team win enough to escape the team. I could easily replace Lopez with Andris Biedrins though, since he doesn't.

And there's no way that Harris puts up emptier stats than Calderon. None.

I think he's actually out of the hole. I just made a 12 man roster in my head, and he's my first big off the bench. Rotation looks like this:

Calderon/Mike Conley/Luke Ridnour

Kevin Martin/John Salmons/Stephen Jackson

Corey Maggette/John Salmons/Stephen Jackson

Andray Blatche/Kevin Love/Michael Beasley

Brook Lopez/Andrea Bargnani

Ring or bust!

:P

Two wins by what.. a combined 60 points or so?

2 Game Threads. 7 pages. And like, 4 of the pages were in "garbage time." (as in, after the actual game reached 0.00 on the clock)

Conclusion: This forum literally doesn't know what to do with itself if it can't p!ss and moan. Even Bass & Arenas were solid tonight!

Muhahahahahahahaha

Correct !

Look, besides the nit picking we do on a daily basis, considering our franchise history.

This win was great!.... We were finally running our offense, mixing it up. Dwight had a solid game with 22 pt 14reb while playing 30min (keeping in mind the 31/19 performance the night before). Turk was aggressive scoring 21, showing off some of old Hedo moves. Hedo also chipped in a nickle (5-ast). Nelson flirted with his own double double, posting 10pts and 9 ast. Had Nelson converted last night's double/double, it would be his 4th 10+/10+ for the season . Interesting note, this is Nelson's 9th game where he has passed for atleast 9assist. Richardson was effective of the screens and hustling, Bass looks like he is healthy. Both had 18 and some good highlight plays. And the Magic bench gave them 29 points to keep some of the starters resting in the end.

This win puts the Magic 4th behind the Bulls in the East.

Let this game become the start of another win streak, we really need some separation.