Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Since we're waiting for the game.......what do you do for a living?

Im a timeshare rep in the Kissimmee area. I live in Winter Haven. I used to live in orlando but housing is so much cheaper in polk county i couldnt refuse. Now i cant go to as many magic games and the ones that come on tv are in SD. I miss magic games in HD. I play a bit a ball at my gym. I played alot of street ball growing up but never for a team. I am a slasher and play alittle like Ariza as far as the offensive rebounds. Im also the SF for our amatuer team. They all crack on me at the gym because im the best rebounder at 5'9.

I am currently a IT Consultant in Kansas City, Mo. I work for this company that designs computer systems for hospitals and clinics. Pretty nice job but I'm looking to get back to the Southeast; Florida preferably. Since I live way up here and travel a lot, league pass has become my best friend.

I grew up in Kissimmee, Fl, so that's why I love the Magic. I played football (safety) & basketball (PT guard) in high school (c/o 2001), but not in college...FLORIDA STATE UNIVERISITY (c/o 2005, august). I still play pick-up games when I'm not traveling for work. My bball game is molded after Jason Kidd/Darrell Armstrong.

I am a physician. I graduated from Loma Linda University in 2002 and decided to do Family Medicine. Because I lived in Southern California all my life I decided to go somewhere else for residency. Guess where I went? Yup, Orlando Baby!!! I did my 3 years of residency at Florida Hospital in Orlando. While I was there I became a huge Magic fan and went to many games. I actually like the AMWAY Arena because it is small and eventhough I bought nosebleed seats, I still felt very close to the game. Trust me, after going to many Laker games at the Staple Center the nosebleed seats are truly nosebleed. Anyway, I decided to specialize in a new specialty that focuses on keeping people comfortable by controlling their symptoms in the hospital or at home. I decided to do a fellowship in Hospice and Palliative Care in San Diego. I finished my training in July of 2006 and I am now working in Southern California as a Hospice Physician and a Consultant in a Hospital.

I am married x 3 years and we are expecting in May. I really enjoy this message board and all of you that contribute. Some may frown but I'm also a Laker fan and have been to several games this year. I unfortunately was a witness of the beat down the Clippers gave us when Orlando came to the Staples Center. There were very few Magic fans. Now how do you know I'm a loyal fan? When the Magic and Lakers play, I root for the Magic!!!

My job title and duties are difficult to quickly describe effectively, but essentially, I am a writer and I also develop and present training, specifically, in the Hotel industry.

Born here, schooled here, and I have a bachelors from UCF and a Master's from Rollins College.

Played high school basketball, volleyball, and soccer (soccer was only 9th and 10th grade). Played anything and everything in the intramurals at UCF (you should have seen me in floor hockey!). In fact, I miss the intramurals as much as anything about college.

My basketball game was patterned after Alaa Abdelnaby.

I once dunked on Vince Carter while playing NBA Live '99.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
My basketball game was patterned after Alaa Abdelnaby.

LOL! Aim high!

You know what, you're right. It was really more like Todd Lichti, with a little bit of Marc McNamara thrown in, you know, for the effort.

I am a concert pianist, I attended Harvard for my doctorate in ancient civilizations and I also attended the Julliard Academy.

I patterned my game after George Muhrison, he reminded me of some of my family members.