Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Whom can Nelson guard? (Sentinel)

i believe the magic have the depth to create more problems fot the heat than them for the magic. after all the big three can not play 48 minutes every game. it will take 2 of the three to have big games for them to beat us. it will not happen every night in a series. we win.

It goes both ways. I would absolutely love to see Wade try to guard Jameer on pick and rolls.

At any rate, there's only one ball to go around, so even if Miami capitalizes on a major mismatch, they can only do so one possession at a time.

i believe the magic have the depth to create more problems fot the heat than them for the magic. after all the big three can not play 48 minutes every game. it will take 2 of the three to have big games for them to beat us. it will not happen every night in a series. we win.

Your logic is really bad. I mean really bad.

No duh, all three can't play 48 minutes. But whenever they give someone a rest, you can still have one or two All Stars on the floor at the same time. Especially in a playoff series where starters are getting huge minutes. We saw in this past playoffs that our "depth" doesn't do us a ton of good in the playoffs because there is only so much guys can contribute in 10 minutes or so a game. In order to beat Miami, we need guys like Carter and Lewis playing like All Stars every night. I'm incredibly skeptical of that, but who knows, I've seen bigger suprises.

I would probably give Junkie a thousand negative points for this thread if I could.

It goes both ways. I would absolutely love to see Wade try to guard Jameer on pick and rolls.

At any rate, there's only one ball to go around, so even if Miami capitalizes on a major mismatch, they can only do so one possession at a time.

Thats true. If wade is trying to guard nelson, then every single play run a pick and roll with Howard and Nelson, sooner than later Wade will be exhausted and I guess you would see the Heat go away from using that match up.

milla, i am going to stay positive until the magic prove otherwise. like otis, i like this team. they have a solid group of high quality guys who will surely improve this year. miami has three great player but not much else. i do not see them winning it all. they have a week front line. to beat la, boston, or the magic will not be easy without one.