Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

C. Paul trade adventure; ESPN TrueHoop(pg. 17)

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Just got off the phone with Povtak...he says Ken Berger knows what he's talking about...he doesn't throw ish out there like other reporters...

Link:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/s...till-seeking-way-out

This is for the people that don't read that other thread because it's so big and full of jibberish...

Ummmm, I'm not sure if you're being facetious or serious, no offense

He's being the American word for Junkie which is a jerk.

Having 8 threads about the same thing is just as counterproductive as having a 700 page thread. Atleast people know to go to that thread, and things are quoted and discussed enough.

But don't worry, he'll just ignore logic and reason as always. Or retort with something completely off base.

It's like you try to give the guy a chance and he just pulls you back in so easily. It's really hard.

No Jareth... It's just that most of us don't have the time to sift through all of the crap on the other thread. I have no problem with a separate thread from time to time. The other CP3 thread has morphed into an absolute cluster****.

quote:
Originally posted by Dirtdan:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:

Just got off the phone with Povtak...he says Ken Berger knows what he's talking about...he doesn't throw ish out there like other reporters...

Link:

This is for the people that don't read that other thread because it's so big and full of jibberish...

Ummmm, I'm not sure if you're being facetious or serious, no offense

He's being the American word for Junkie which is a jerk.

Having 8 threads about the same thing is just as counterproductive as having a 700 page thread. Atleast people know to go to that thread, and things are quoted and discussed enough.

But don't worry, he'll just ignore logic and reason as always. Or retort with something completely off base.

It's like you try to give the guy a chance and he just pulls you back in so easily. It's really hard.

No Jareth... It's just that most of us don't have the time to sift through all of the crap on the other thread. I have no problem with a separate thread from time to time. The other CP3 thread has morphed into an absolute cluster****.

word.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

aww lewis thinks i want in his gay club...it's the internet. it's hard to discuss basketball when this board is littered with alts, people posting lolcats and the VCO tools coming with their spamming nonsense. I'd love to talk basketball unfortunately the enablers here have allowed them to run rampant

yet you've helped rectify the problem by complaining (by my non-significant sample) in 85.7% of your posts instead of contributing positively to this community.

The last lolcat was months ago. You say everybody is an alternate account because they post what you believe is a pointless topic but in reality they're new posters that happen to be less knowledgeable about the ins and outs of nba basketball.

I might bump heads with junkie and Smack but they bring valuable basketball discussion often.

BMP, jec, berto, and Jareth might joke around during the lulls of the day but they generally make knowledgeable posts most of the time.

But what do you bring to the table? You complain for the sake of complaining. Someone makes their first post and it might not be filled with basketball IQ, "Must be a troll account, IP ban this jerk". Junkie comes back from suspension and you antagonize him. Someone posts a new article about how Chris Paul would like to come to the magic "There's no possible way we're getting Chris Paul".

I'm just sick of hearing nothing but negativity and I can't always take the mod route and talk to people behind closed doors because then i'm "bullying people with my authority to stop having alternative opinions" or somehow catering to the goofballs of the forum even though i spent the better part of the day cleaning up their posts.

So yeah, I finally got frustrated enough to do this. I'm sorry if it detracted from the thread but god hates magic fans isn't breaking the TOS, he's just being annoying. But maybe calling him out here will get him to stop.

did you ban him? Lol

I mean..look at his name.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan 4 Life:

quote:

Link:

You have Povtak's phone number????

Chair Shot

Am I the only one who noticed Hutch was back? Or, what's the deal with that?

Sup Hutch? How goes it?

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

aww lewis thinks i want in his gay club...it's the internet. it's hard to discuss basketball when this board is littered with alts, people posting lolcats and the VCO tools coming with their spamming nonsense. I'd love to talk basketball unfortunately the enablers here have allowed them to run rampant

Care_Bears_grumpy2.gif

Ebenezer%20Scrooge.jpggrouchy+smurf.jpg

grumpy_2Dcookie.jpg

From Ben Q. Rock of PinStripePost...

quote:

This report is merely the latest one Berger has filed on Paul this summer; as best I can tell, he was the first writer to link Paul and the Magic, way back on July 1st, when he noted that Magic center Dwight Howard has pushed Magic ownership to pursue Paul.

On Friday, Chris Broussard reported Paul prefers the Magic.

So if you believe both Berger and Broussard, this picture begins to emerge: there's interest on all sides in this potential deal. Paul likes Orlando; Orlando likes Paul; and the Hornets are at least intrigued with the potential pieces the Magic, among other teams, can offer.

Buckle up.

http://www.orlandopinstripedpo...c-among-the#comments

From Eddie Rivera of ESPN's TrueHoop Network...

quote:

The Chris Paul storyline never ends.

And it won

quote:

From Ben Q. Rock of PinStripePost...

quote:

This report is merely the latest one Berger has filed on Paul this summer; as best I can tell, he was the first writer to link Paul and the Magic, way back on July 1st, when he noted that Magic center Dwight Howard has pushed Magic ownership to pursue Paul.

On Friday, Chris Broussard reported Paul prefers the Magic.

So if you believe both Berger and Broussard, this picture begins to emerge: there's interest on all sides in this potential deal. Paul likes Orlando; Orlando likes Paul; and the Hornets are at least intrigued with the potential pieces the Magic, among other teams, can offer.

Buckle up.

http://www.orlandopinstripedpo...c-among-the#comments

From Eddie Rivera of ESPN's TrueHoop Network...

quote:

The Chris Paul storyline never ends.

And it won

quote:
Originally posted by BRich:

lol@ buckle up. I've heard something like that before.

Buckle up Magic fans, it's waiting time and it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

quote:
Originally posted by SoEyeSpy:

So is it not going to happen again, or this time is it not going to happen?

I would honestly say that this will be a story until CP3 is out of NO.... sort of like James and the Cav's.