Sign in to follow this  
Darth Evil Dead

Kyler gets called out about his Black Magic

Hey...look, I got a transcript too...

Dante: Oh god, Galante...here comes that loser Kyler, he's always good for a joke.

Galante: Ha, Ha....I'm already playing the Darth Vader music in my head as he wiggles over here.

Kyler: Hey guys WAZ UPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Dante: Wow so 7 years ago...anyways, Kyler you are looking so less fat in that Orlando Magic jump suit your wearing there.

Galante: Yeah my wife's friend thinks your so hot. She is always stairing at your picture with you in your Magic Jump suit on Hoopsworld.

Kyler: Really, is she single?

Dante: Kyler you have all the luck..I have been trying to get with Galante's wifes friend for years... She is as single as they come...you have to date her.

Kyler: Sure I'm up for that.

Galante: I just got a text back from her. She said she so wants to meet up with you. She said she will meet you tonight at a place called The Parliament House at 9 pm. Her name is Mango. I will email you the directions Steve.

Kyler: Oh thanks dudes...you guys are the best. We got to hang out one night.

Dante: Yeah...uh sure...maybe one of these days...(Cough) Loser....

Kyler: What?

Dante: Nothing...

Kyler: Well see you awsome guys later...

Galante: Bye.........dumb ***

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

Dante: Oh god, Galante...here comes that loser Kyler, he's always good for a joke.

Galante: Ha, Ha....I'm already playing the Darth Vader music in my head as he wiggles over here.

Dante: Wow so 7 years ago...anyways, Kyler you are looking so less fat in that Orlando Magic jump suit your wearing there.

Galante: Yeah my wife's friend thinks your so hot. She is always stairing at your picture with you in your Magic Jump suit on Hoopsworld.

Dante: Kyler you have all the luck..I have been trying to get with Galante's wifes friend for years... She is as single as they come...you have to date her.

Galante: I just got a text back from her. She said she so wants to meet up with you. She said she will meet you tonight at a place called The Parliament House at 9 pm. Her name is Mango. I will email you the directions Steve.

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

*staring.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Kyler: Hey Otis, how are you today?

Otis: Fine Steve, what can I do for you?

Kyler: Got any moves lined up?

Otis: Haha, you know I can't reveal that to you Steve. I will tell you we are actively pursuing a few guys.

Kyler: .....

Otis: You there Steve?

Kyler: Not good enough! I want names Otis. Quit being such a pansy.

Otis: Now Steve, there is no need for name calling. I can't give out that kind of info to the media.

Kyler: But Otis! Come on, pleeeaseeee!!!

Otis: Steve, you're acting quite childish.

Kyler: Shutup. You're a stupid!

Otis: Don't you write for some 3rd rate website anyhow?

Kyler: *Hangs up*

10/10 hall of fame post

Taking into account all the time I've spent around the team, and especially the media, over the last two seasons, I can assure you, Kyler does get along fine with D&G and those two (D&G) in general, have a positive relationship with all members of the media.

During games, D&G are professional and are performing their jobs. No cutting up, all business. So, when they are doing their show, it is their time to relax and be themselves and goof off. Kyler is absolutely right in his assessment regarding this matter.

Someone should ask him about the infamous way he would scour the message boards about 8 years ago looking for something he could say was "HIS" inside scoop. He was busted big time and never likes to hear about it because he looked like a fool. So many people have problems with him that date back to that incident. It is why so many Magic fans see through him and laugh at what he writes.