Sign in to follow this  
ReaL_B3rT0

Magic Fan Art

That looks great real. Cant wait to see some more of the guys.

I do have a questions for TruMagicFan. Why do you always jump on every thread someone posts to show their art and put up something of your own? If you feel the need to post your art im sure you could make your own thread. I dont know if your trying to one up Real Berto or trying to get attention but imo this is the worst form of thread jacking you can do.

quote:
Originally posted by InsideoutO:

I do have a questions for TruMagicFan. Why do you always jump on every thread someone posts to show their art and put up something of your own? If you feel the need to post your art im sure you could make your own thread. I dont know if your trying to one up Real Berto or trying to get attention but imo this is the worst form of thread jacking you can do.

To answer your question, InsideOut . . .

quote:
Originally posted by ReaL_B3rT0:

sup guys, I just recently got a wacom pen tablet and I just starting messing around with it and ended up making this portrait of Dwight. Anyone else got any cool fan art they would like to share?

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Decided to make a thread for signatures I've made and for OTHERS who make them to post them here.

Insideout, both of the above posters extended an invitation for others to post their ideas in their thread. I didn't realize that the invitations do not include me. So, I apologize for the intrusion.

I have started many threads on my own.

1. Game Thread Starters.

2. Video Clips of Magic Games

3. Magic Logo Suggestions

___(See Website Comments and Suggestions).

You criticized me 2 seasons ago when I did an animated screensaver of Dwight Howards' superman (A thread that I started).

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but am I suppose to get permission to post in someone else's thread? icon_confused.gif

The next time, I will check with you, Insideout, (and the mods) before I post images in someone elses thread.

Btw, in case you haven't noticed, I have made other contributions (comments) on this board.

I'm a retiree. I will go and take a nap now!

GO MAGIC!!!!!

quote:

Because it said "would anyone else like to share". I bet you wouldn't have a problem with it if she was a man. TrueMagicFan is our best game thread maker so **** and have some respect

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

Thanks, ?o??ItUp. Much appreciated! icon_smile.gif

Where's the other Dwight you had? Better than Otis as a bullfighter.

quote:

sup guys, I just recently got a wacom pen tablet and I just starting messing around with it and ended up making this portrait of Dwight. Anyone else got any cool fan art they would like to share?

dwightlooking_Painting.jpg

That is amazing man! I'm going to try to print the picture and hang it on my wall.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

dwightlooking_Painting.jpg

That is amazing man! I'm going to try to print the picture and hang it on my wall.

I kinda already did it..looks awesome. I wish I could blow it up poster size..need a really high quality image

quote:

i heard there was some harsh responses in this thread so i thought id check it out and i think this is so wrong on so many levels. TMF07 has contributed so much to these boards her work in the playoffs was off the chart and she should be held in high reguard as a great ambassitor for what she has done.

TMF07 is in the same class as AddiFB she is a ledgend of this board (along with Addi)

and should never be trashed like this.