Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Insider Scoop Regarding Turk and Portland

Does Kevin Pritchard just email each writer a different rumor...

Every writer has him picking up or looking at someone different.

Portland seems well on their way to becoming the old Sacramento Kings. Hinrich or Rubio would be an outstanding addition for them.

But, they need to find a little D & toughness to mix in with all their ultra skilled players.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by FloridianaJones:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

More info ... Portland has some very big names at the top of their wish list and might be willing to trade Aldridge to acquire one of them. Unfortunately, have no names.

I know this is preemptive but I would love to have Aldridge next to Dwight.

If they want Hedo, and are willing to Aldridge...bye Hedo!

If they want Hedo in exchange for Aldridge they need to have their collective heads examined.

There would be other things in the trade of course. But if they're willing to do Hedo/Alston for Aldridge or Hedo/Battie or Hedo/JJ for Aldridge...I'm preordering my Aldridge jersey on that day.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Portland seems well on their way to becoming the old Sacramento Kings. Hinrich or Rubio would be an outstanding addition for them.

But, they need to find a little D & toughness to mix in with all their ultra skilled players.

They're also well on their way to becoming the Bulls. Tons of young assets that are all wondering who's going to get paid and who's going to get traded. Luckily the Bulls got a ping pong ball to bail them out.

The Blazers have constructed a team that most fans yearn for. They have an extremely young nucleus of talent that just got it's first taste of the post season. If they can add Hinrich and Blair, that team is flatout stacked, at least until their contracts end...that's when their fans will face the reality of the free agent market.

Everyone in the West should be sending 'Thank You' letters to Memphis for playing Darius Miles right now.

This thread sounds like last summers greatest hits JC and we know what became of all those rumors.

So until something actually happens......considering everything not seeing Hedo in Portland.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Hedo wont make any team a legit playoff team. I think people are overrating Turk just a little bit. He shot a whopping 41% from the field and just 35% from the field. Averaged 2.6 turnovers to 5 assists, and plays next to no defense.

He is a system player, and a very good player in this system, but to think he will go to Portland or Toronto and make them instant contenders in very dilluted in my eyes.

If hedo signs with portland or toronto, we are going to see ...

and

We are going to see magic also !!!

I'm sure they take a look at Turk but Hinrich makes a lot of sense for the Blazers. A tough gritty point guard would put them in position to challenge the Lakers.

I would love to see Hedo in Portland.

He ll thrive there even better than he did in Orlando.

It s his choice ofcourse, he is the one to decide.

If you ask me in which jersey he looks best, I ll say ofcourse the national teams red and white jersey.

Rest is just fun and games.

We have a great team (Turkish national team)even without Memo.

Season is over, play offs are over, so so so suck your toe all the way to Mexico.

who cares what anybody does.

All I want is to watch Hedo next season.

Portland would be great, wouldnt want him to go to Canada unless he yearns for Canadian bacon.

I am not quite sure if I would want him to stay in Disney land either.

I ll be missing Rashard though.

He has a race horse, he is with that hot singer, good attitude, nice guy, talented ball player, if you ask me he has proven himself in every way possible.

However Brandon Roy is much more exciting to watch next to Hedo.

We ll see what happens next season.

Some of you will be banging your heads on that parking lots concrete of which DOMalan mentions quite frequently.

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

I would love to see Hedo in Portland.

He ll thrive there even better than he did in Orlando.

It s his choice ofcourse, he is the one to decide.

If you ask me in which jersey he looks best, I ll say ofcourse the national teams red and white jersey.

Rest is just fun and games.

We have a great team (Turkish national team)even without Memo.

Season is over, play offs are over, so so so suck your toe all the way to Mexico.

who cares what anybody does.

All I want is to watch Hedo next season.

Portland would be great, wouldnt want him to go to Canada unless he yearns for Canadian bacon.

I am not quite sure if I would want him to stay in Disney land either.

I ll be missing Rashard though.

He has a race horse, he is with that hot singer, good attitude, nice guy, talented ball player, if you ask me he has proven himself in every way possible.

However Brandon Roy is much more exciting to watch next to Hedo.

We ll see what happens next season.

Some of you will be banging your heads on that parking lots concrete of which DOMalan mentions quite frequently.

This post makes RedLion cry with its awesomeness.