Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Poll: Starting a Franchise ... Dwight or Lebron?

phil jackson said he'd choose dwight over bron. they were discussing this same topic on pti yesterday. wilbon chose dwight too.

Even though this is a magic board, I would bet the majority of the NBA would take Howard. Based off of previous champions, there is always a dominate big man. Who else is a more dominate center then D12 right now? You're seeing what happens based off of this series. Everyone knows Lebron is one of the best (if not the best) in the NBA, but without an exceptional big, they are struggling against the most dominate big man.

At this point I cannot comment because bigs take longer to develope.

Get back to me in 5 years, but if I had to pick all things being equal, I thin I would pick Dwight for two reasons.

!. You can build an offense AND defense around him.

2. He will still put the work in to get better and if he get better, he will be unmanagable for opposing teams.

Dwight for obvious reasons. Look what we've done with our strategy by placing shooters and all-stars around him.

Dwight - he controls EVERYTHING that happens around the basket, offensively and defensively. He can get you second chance points, and prevent the other team from getting second chance points. He can open everything up on the outside. He makes players think twice about driving in the paint. Dwight.

Bron hands down, he might go down as the best basketabll player ever. He has improved much more than Dwight has and is losing because Dwight has more talent. The NBA is not built around Bigs anymore, so that arguement goes the window. Bron just needs a good big not a great one and he will be fine. I love Dwight, but Bron is a much better player and will win more rings.