6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

So I have noticed a few boners posting in our forums so I decided to settle the debate here.

First off, we will win the series 4 games to 2. We are tougher, faster, and smarter.

Second, we may look bad at times but let

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

So I have noticed a few boners posting in our forums so I decided to settle the debate here.

First off, we will win the series 4 games to 2. We are tougher, faster, and smarter.

As you said you can only make it to the "Easter" finals.

Howard is tougher than all your team. Easily seen by the flopping put on by your big men during the games.

Iguodala and Young are more athletic forwards, but by no means better than our forwards.

And also, we beat you 3 times this year, 2 in your own house, and one of those was with Elton Brand healthy and playing.

If Magic made their regular 3pt% percentage or even close, we would have won the first game by 10, and blown you out by 25 in the second game.

Good luck on your bet, don't cry when your husband wins.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:

He is coming off an injury. Lets not forget this guy averaged a double double last year. With a healthy Dalembert and Brand we would have wiped the floor with you guys. But we will still beat you because we have heart! Not walking zombies like ahem...some players.