Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Hill to stay with line-up for game 3- John Denton Blog

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

This is good news. He's just hanging himself with his idiotic decisions.

BYE BYE Brian Hill; Hello Marc Iavaroni

Why don't we schedule a Brian Hill going away party. Should have a good turn out.

OMG WAIT I GOT IT!!!

Brian Hill is a genius!

Game 2: Brian Hill is quoted saying he is going to shake up his lineups.

Result: Brian Hill uses the EXACT same lineups.

Game 3: Brian Hill is quoted saying he is going to use the exact same lineups.

Predicted Result: Brian Hill uses the EXACT same lineups.

What a master of strategy!!! Gosh he's smart!

Quote from MJ after the Bulls go up 3-0 on the Magic in the Eastern Conf. Finals in Shaq's last year.

Reporter: "Do you expect any changes being made for game four?"

MJ: "No, Orlando has not made any. Why should we?"

It would have blown me away if he would have given it a thought!!

I think there is a message in Bianchi's article when he stated that there are still 1000 tickets remaining, isn't that the same # of signatures on the firebrianhill website??

I also find it strange that Bianchi would even become such a homer, and not point out the fact BHill aka "The Village Idiot" has been to a large degree the problem and his obvious inability to adjust!!!!

i already posted this in the other thread but it applies to this thread as well:

Ok I have held my tongue against brian hill until he was quoted saying that foolishness! Are you serious? You dont THINK you change the starting lineup now. YOU PLAY THE PLAYERS THAT WILL HELP YOU WIN, PERIOD. That I think is an amazing thing for a coach to say. Yes the games were not blowouts BUT.... If you insert carlos arroyo/dooling/jj reddick/darko we win the game. it is not about no etched in stone rotations. it is obvious to everyone else he is just being an.... ok no name calling but seriously. reading that quote really irritates me. adjustments after game one and we WIN game 2 in detroit now you say you wont make changes because you dont THINK you make changes at this point in the season. I AM OFFICIALLY ON THE FIRE BRIAN HILL BAN WAGON!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MAGICFAN365:

i already posted this in the other thread but it applies to this thread as well:

Ok I have held my tongue against brian hill until he was quoted saying that foolishness! Are you serious? You dont THINK you change the starting lineup now. YOU PLAY THE PLAYERS THAT WILL HELP YOU WIN, PERIOD. That I think is an amazing thing for a coach to say. Yes the games were not blowouts BUT.... If you insert carlos arroyo/dooling/jj reddick/darko we win the game. it is not about no etched in stone rotations. it is obvious to everyone else he is just being an.... ok no name calling but seriously. reading that quote really irritates me. adjustments after game one and we WIN game 2 in detroit now you say you wont make changes because you dont THINK you make changes at this point in the season. I AM OFFICIALLY ON THE FIRE BRIAN HILL BAN WAGON!!!

It is amazing how BHill is the best recruiter for the firebrianhill petition......WELCOME FRIEND!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MAGICFAN365:

I AM OFFICIALLY ON THE FIRE BRIAN HILL BAN WAGON!!!

Welcome aboard! We have drinks and snacks in the back and free lap dances/massages in car 2.

I really hope this is some sort of brilliantly concocted smoke screen passed down from Otis' office. The master of deception probably sent a memo to B Hill saying:

"Tell the media you aren't planning to make any changes in game 3 and I will keep telling them that your job is secure." <wink> <wink>

Then when the game starts, we'll rush 2-3 different players out onto the court moments before tip-off. This will catch Detroit so off guard that the Magic may be guaranteed a win in game 4 also sheerly from the aftershock of such an elaborately planned illusion.