Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Bogans back ahead of J.J.? Otis is scanning other teams rosters(Denton)

the intitial article of this thread is laughable. how can he make an intelligent statement off of one good game from bogans? seriously, one good game from redick wasnt good enough, why would it be for anyone else? nothing against bogans, but the writer. steve kyler has become so opinionated on what he believes that its clouding his judgement. bogans didnt even play...and lee looked like a second round draft pick(high hopes still, just a rook). maybe he should wait until after the game next time to post his story. bj, i know you two are tight, so dont think of this as an attack on you. good game from dwight. the starters minutes are slowly increasing...that means our rotation is becoming clearer.

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

the intitial article of this thread is laughable. how can he make an intelligent statement off of one good game from bogans? seriously, one good game from redick wasnt good enough, why would it be for anyone else? nothing against bogans, but the writer. steve kyler has become so opinionated on what he believes that its clouding his judgement. bogans didnt even play...and lee looked like a second round draft pick(high hopes still, just a rook). maybe he should wait until after the game next time to post his story. bj, i know you two are tight, so dont think of this as an attack on you. good game from dwight. the starters minutes are slowly increasing...that means our rotation is becoming clearer.

you have a point, but the article is from denton not kyler.

I attended the game tonight...JJ played very well and his shot was falling....Pietrus played well except for his outside shot....he doesn't have one and Lee showed nothing...could not hit a shot. Dwight and Lewis look great.

quote:
Originally posted by Mikesj:

I'll take that as a compliment from someone who likes to post their opinion. 3360 posts in less than two years, get a life.

You actually registered on the site before DOM, you just don't seem to have anything remotely intelligent to say.

JJ will be the guy on opening night and Bogans will become the guy the first time JJ misses 2 consecutive shots or gives up 2 consecutive buckets...

Then SVG will go to JJ when he is desperate for points and round and round we'll go until CLee is ready to play.

quote:
this is more proof that this is a clueless organization, they are changing things based on two freaking preseason games. i guess jj will be back when he has a good game again.

Yes, since JJ has only been with the Magic for 2 pre-season games. It's not like they've been watching him play for years.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Mikesj:

I'll take that as a compliment from someone who likes to post their opinion. 3360 posts in less than two years, get a life.

You actually registered on the site before DOM, you just don't seem to have anything remotely intelligent to say.

but man 3300 posts is alot...you dont even realize it sometimes.

I don't have anything intelligent to say. I just wanted to add one more to my post total.

quote:
What does the +/- stat mean? JJ was like +26, that means he gave up 26 points right? Look how good Lee did -17, he is awesome even though he was 1-8 w/ 3 turnovers.

This post is comic gold.

With the pre-season almost done the RACE is becoming tight...

With 2 laps{games} to go who will be the winner in the end ?

Will offense win over defense ? ***SWOOSH!!!

Or will defense stop the offense ? ***SMASH!!!

We shall see ... Tune in

Could be interesting ...

same Magic time... same Magic channel