Sign in to follow this  
ManuGinobili

Why don

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

I know most of you will say that he could become a "locker-room" cancer, but I am tired of having good boys that don

quote:

I know most of you will say that he could become a "locker-room" cancer, but I am tired of having good boys that don

quote:

I'm more interested in Memphis getting him so Darko can end up in NY. If Cornstein thinks he had it rough before wait till Darko has to deal with that nonsense up there.

As far as Randolph here, the guy doesn't cross mid court most times on D and doesn't kick the ball out of the post...ever. The only reason it would be entertaining would be to see the tug of war between our perimeter guys that don't repost and Randolph who doesn't kick out.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I'm more interested in Memphis getting him so Darko can end up in NY. If Cornstein thinks he had it rough before wait till Darko has to deal with that nonsense up there.

As far as Randolph here, the guy doesn't cross mid court most times on D and doesn't kick the ball out of the post...ever. The only reason it would be entertaining would be to see the tug of war between our perimeter guys that don't repost and Randolph who doesn't kick out.

Actually, if the Knicks pull off this trade, it will add more evidence that the "nonsense" days are in the past for the Knicks.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Actually, if the Knicks pull off this trade, it will add more evidence that the "nonsense" days are in the past for the Knicks.

Oh no, I meant dealing with the NY media and fans. For a guy with confidence problems it will be a nightmare.