Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Crittenton deal to be completed this week??? [Espn forums]

quote:
Originally posted by ivro89:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

the starting point for the trade was always bogans and a future pick...in fact, it was only speculators on this board that suggested jj and a first rounder.

True. I took what was said on these boards as fact, which in many cases, is not very smart to do. I think we have to restructure Critt's contract before the trade though because, at least according to ESPN trade machine, the Grizzlies are just over the cap and we'd have to shave $738,050 from our end of the deal (or take that much back) in order to make the deal work.

Trade Machine: Bogans for Critt

Griz are a fair bit under the cap.

to the thread starter, or Mod, can you change the title? It makes you think its an official article from ESPN.

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

I really don't want to be a killjoy but......"WHO IS THIS GUY"???

Star, your post are always quite good and meaningful, but you could have made the same statement yourself, or for that matter anyone of us!

Is there something we should know about this Poster, or is he just another one of us die hard fans waiting for this deal to get done?

IDK who the guy is lol. I read those boards quite alot and have never seen him before but by the way the other posters replied to his post, it seems as if he is credible down there.

I'm just calling on BJ, SoulBro or Catman to be sure lol

HA!HA!HA! I gottcha!!!! Yeah I had to curb my excitment reading that one, the ESPN lure really got my attention!!! LOL

I have found that KITNO has been well situated since the start of the Orl/Mem trade talks for Critt as well. By the way, when was the last Magic game you attended, I ask because that would be a real nice commute! Nothing less than interesting with a high level of commitment as well??

I saw the title and got excited. But then I read the read and it's back to, I won't get my hopes up mode.

Hopefully this is true, I want Crittenton in Orlando as soon as possible.

quote:
Originally posted by russman:

First time poster. Glad to meet everyone. I hope this is true. Kuddos to otis on a great offseason if this goes through.

Russman, welcome to the best board in the NBA!!! I am with you there, it is time we make real progress!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by ivro89:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

the starting point for the trade was always bogans and a future pick...in fact, it was only speculators on this board that suggested jj and a first rounder.

True. I took what was said on these boards as fact, which in many cases, is not very smart to do. I think we have to restructure Critt's contract before the trade though because, at least according to ESPN trade machine, the Grizzlies are just over the cap and we'd have to shave $738,050 from our end of the deal (or take that much back) in order to make the deal work.

Trade Machine: Bogans for Critt

Memphis is well under the cap so they can take back more salary then they send out.

I thought so, I just figured the trade machine knew better than me. Evidentially I was wrong again. Batting 1.000 in this thread today.

Been reading this board for a while, and I must say as a MAGIC fanatic since game one I am pretty impressed with the knowledge on this board. most of it.

Sorry, but if Bogans and a future 2nd was all it took, the deal would have been done two weeks ago. I'd also be going into the second year of my long-term relationship with Former Magic Dancer April.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I saw the title and got excited. But then I read the read and it's back to, I won't get my hopes up mode.

Hopefully this is true, I want Crittenton in Orlando as soon as possible.

Yeah, "ESPN" is a little misleading. No knock on the OP for trying to share anything though.