Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Biggest Hater Award

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

My only question is, who is the biggest hater of Dwight???

I hate Dwight's 12 year old facial hair...does that count for anything?

I second that, those two patches at least need something in the middle. What's up with that?

quote:
Originally posted by Caco:

On the JJ haters category: Ball Junkie and SmackDaddy. How is it possible that they hate him so much, he has barely played.

True, I guess some need a scapegoat but still I'll never understand the hate for JJ either

On the Brian Hill category, it's a no brainer: Knappy. I'm not sure you remember very well those times, it was painful to read this forum because of him. He even left the forum for a while because of Brian Hill.

On the hater of all things category, I nominate DOM. He had the longest sig ever, pointing out every time he had been called a hater. In fact, he is the first HATIST to set foot on this planet.

Who ever liked Brian Hill anyways? Except for some kid here who had him in a superman signature if I recall

I must be the biggest "hater" of Van 'Dumby' since I'm the only one in this thread who's able to see the guy not only looks like he was yanked out of bed and dressed up, but also makes the dumbest substitutions (probably worse than Hill's ever were). I will never forgive him for benching Ariza to play Pat, ever lol

Definitely Bballjunkie for hater of JJ. That guy gets top honors.

quote:
Who ever liked Brian Hill anyways? Except for some kid here who had him in a superman signature if I recall

I'm pretty sure it was WP who had that. WP, if you read this.......put the sig back on.

..brings back memories

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by iamthe_1:

My vote is for Killinginthenameof for hater over the universe in reguards to his SUPREME INTELLECT! That guy isnt even human he communicates telepathically lol...

RFLOL, his feet haven't actually contacted earth in years...

First Rate & all very true! I'm certain I'm the only human being alive who can trade the futures markets, check/raise Antionus w/air for 15k, and spit out quality posts on two forumns at the same time...my all around awesomeness is enough to make Chuck Norris gay! I'm such a machine, I just blink for sleep.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Who came up with Blarrity because I nominate them for hater of Brian Cook.

That would be Killing in the name of John Gabriel. I have to admit that was a pretty good nickname to.

My hate for Blarrity is a subcategory of my hate for Garrity.

I should also receive royalties from 3 message boards for Napoleon. I would argue that I breathed the hate of Napoleon into others and should be given credit for their hate. Furthermore, it was my idea to start a firebrianhill.com website similiar to fire ronzook.com and in a move only Gary Kildall could appreciate, Knappy started firebrianhill.net and then proceeded to watch weez get all the credit, lol.

I don't want credit for Knappy's 15 fresh threads a day claiming to fire B. Hill now however. My supreme intellect clearly couldn't handle being associated with such antics.

Adding, my level of Bianchi might the finest post ever produced on this forumn and managed to level Napoleon at the same time.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

I think Pat is a great, great guy, but I hated him on the Magic.

This statement alone disqualifies you from all future discussions.

If a thread emerges for which poster belongs in a straight jacket, you have my full support however.

quote:
My vote is for Killinginthenameof for hater over the universe in reguards to his SUPREME INTELLECT! That guy isnt even human he communicates telepathically lol...

My superiority complex is so extreme my definition of friendship is tolerance & it's justified

I feel like Bird at the 3 point contest in this thread. I won't even remove my warm up jacket to take home first place...(walks away with middle finger in the air)

quote:
Originally posted by The Ghost of John Gabriel:

quote:

If a thread emerges for which poster belongs in a straight jacket, you have my full support however.

quote:

My superiority complex is so extreme my definition of friendship is tolerance & it's justified

I feel like Bird at the 3 point contest in this thread. I won't even remove my warm up jacket to take home first place...(walks away with middle finger in the air)

I vote for you as high hatred of BHill - probably top 3, definitely top 5, but to get the number 1 spot, well it just isn't happening - keep in mind you are talking to a guy that was voted for most likely to be in a straight jacket.

LODs signature reminds me that davcivic's hatred of Dick Bavetta deserves, at the very least, honorable mention.

I would gladly accept the honor of biggest hater of Doug Christie, but that's too "old news" to count. And as bitter as I was to BHill, I certainly can't pretend to compete with Knappy in that category.

Knappy, that sign you mentioned would be awesome. It would be especially fun to see the looks of the Magic players when they read it (if I remember correctly, you said that your seats are fairly close to the bench).

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

I'll show you the difference between hard and soft...

promise?

Talks with Memphis may not be heating up yet, but wow its getting hot in here....

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by The Ghost of John Gabriel:

quote:

quote:

I vote for you as high hatred of BHill - probably top 3, definitely top 5, but to get the number 1 spot, well it just isn't happening - keep in mind you are talking to a guy that was voted for most likely to be in a straight jacket.

Your effort to hate Napoleon was top notch, you fell down in execution.

Reference in this post is so sic I pat myself on the back and feel it needs to be repeated.

quote:
I should also receive royalties from 3 message boards for Napoleon. I would argue that I breathed the hate of Napoleon into others and should be given credit for their hate. Furthermore, it was my idea to start a firebrianhill.com website similiar to fire ronzook.com and in a move only Gary Kildall could appreciate, Knappy started firebrianhill.net and then proceeded to watch weez get all the credit, lol.

Maybe I should also remind I was willing to put up several k's of my $ for billboards ect...repin the firebrianhill campaign had he not been fired. That's hate playa!

I can't take credit for his firing, but I promise u that threat was heard...

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Nearly two full pages and I haven't been nominated as a hater yet???

Dammit! I really need to work on restoring my once glorious image.

Sorry, Smack, you can't be a hater unless you learn to love and feel.LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

LODs signature reminds me that davcivic's hatred of Dick Bavetta deserves, at the very least, honorable mention.

Glad to see someone remembers....I wouldn't call it hatred, but it sure was an encounter.....