Sign in to follow this  
MagicJED

Which UFA should we target with MLE?

O-dub if you are talking about my post, I know Jameer is our PG. I was thinking that we will lose one or both of our PGs and that we needed some one to back up Jameer.

Okay, if you see all the ones on the results, that's me,as I think that were not gonna be able to afford the other players, with the MLE, we have to settle for who is left. So bring on,(Skinner,Mcinnis,Anderson,and Doleac).

forget jamison, millsap, udrih and probably maggette. mickael pietrus is the guy i wanna see in magic uniform. maybe green if he develops into a solid player in the next few months but no, pietrus and it

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

But Jamison is settling for the MLE the same day I win the award for "person most likely to be having a 4 way with Scarlett Johannson, Natalie Portman, and Gisele."

What a cruel joke that would be to give you the award without the satisfaction of the 4 way.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

But Jamison is settling for the MLE the same day I win the award for "person most likely to be having a 4 way with Scarlett Johannson, Natalie Portman, and Gisele."

What a cruel joke that would be to give you the award without the satisfaction of the 4 way.

Wow, I have absolutely no memory of writing that.