Sign in to follow this  
Natmayo

Shaq to Phoenix for Marion and others

ESPN is reporting that the Heat are in serious negotiations with the Phoenix suns to trade Shaquille O'Neal for Shawn Marion and others.

I dont know what he could give them but it would be interesting

ESPN is reporting that the Heat are in serious negotiations with the Phoenix suns to trade Shaquille O'Neal for Shawn Marion and others.

I dont know what he could give them but it would be interesting

I guess the Suns are tired of running everyone out of games in the regular season and it not working in the playoffs, it will be interesting to see them with Shaq and how they have to slow the ball down. I say find away to trade JJ for Haslem if this happens.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I heard this rumor also. If this happens, this will be HUGE. Miami gets out from under that contract and PHX gets a big guy to use in the playoffs, this would be very interesting.

I just dont know what the diesel has left. Can he make a good run with them? ESPN had it as late breaking news on the end of sportscenter so it must have legs. I think its huge for the Heat. It gives them a great player that will compliment Wade nicely. I just dont know if they would be ready to part with Haslem if it happens and i was hoping to get something done to bring Haslem here

this would be good from our perspective. the heat would become jus good enough to get out of getting a top 5/10 pick, and marion will bolt after his contract is up(i dont think he'll pass up 18 mill), maybe he'll decide he likes florida and has made enuf money and signs w/ us cheap.

dont get it from pheonixs standpoint they get nothing out of the deal, and when the diesals contract is finally up, nash will be 37 so thisll be their last move before the championship window closes.

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

Wow Ric Bucher is reporting shaq is flying out to phoenix for a physical today.This is just insane.

I just heard this also. This really sucks for us. If Riley pulls this off, there's no need to trade Haslem, AND ESPECIALLY to a division rival.

Banks

Wade

Marion

Haslem

Blount

4 of those starters will beat our starters in their positions. FCUK!!!!!

have the suns seen shaq play this year? prob not bc he barely has, but when hes gotten out theres hes been practically useless...they could get at least someone in basketball shape for marion