Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Everyone, When Trevor Ariza Dunks On A B*T*H, We Are 3-0

The Pacers were already rattled by the three blocks shots on Jermaine O'Neal by Dwight but it became really difficult for the Pacers to make shots after their center, Jermaine O'Neal, was made into a poster by Trevor Ariza, "The Stud".

Look at the NBA schedule and you will notice that the Magic start a impressive stretch of wins after a phenomenon such as this.

It was all during a five game win streak that Trevor dunked on Zo then 1 game after dunked on Emeka and then 1 game after went down with a leg injury. Trevor really needs to be careful now with he does because Trevor will cost us big time.

The Pacers were already rattled by the three blocks shots on Jermaine O'Neal by Dwight but it became really difficult for the Pacers to make shots after their center, Jermaine O'Neal, was made into a poster by Trevor Ariza, "The Stud".

Look at the NBA schedule and you will notice that the Magic start a impressive stretch of wins after a phenomenon such as this.

It was all during a five game win streak that Trevor dunked on Zo then 1 game after dunked on Emeka and then 1 game after went down with a leg injury. Trevor really needs to be careful now with he does because Trevor will cost us big time.

if we knew how to inbounds the ball, or the refs knew how to call a fould, we'd be on a 4 game winning streak including this monsterous dunk by "The Stud".

quote:
"I don't think I really even dunked it and I just threw it in," Ariza said. "But I guess it looked pretty good because I was up so high."

Don't be modest Trevor... that was a slama jama.

it was really impressive but if you look at it from close the ball slipped away from his hand and he barely touched the rim. luckly it went in and it sure looked like a slam dunk. I actually got a little scared with the way he came down.

quote:
Originally posted by GoM@g!C$:

it was really impressive but if you look at it from close the ball slipped away from his hand and he barely touched the rim. luckly it went in and it sure looked like a slam dunk. I actually got a little scared with the way he came down.

It's true GoMAGIC! It was very impressive! Guys, if you really look at it in slow motion, you'll notice that the ball indeed slipped out of his hands, and there was the effect of a dunk because his fingers got caught in the net, pulling on the net made the effect of the dunk because the rim was rattled...

He would've definitely legitimately dunked it had Jermaine O'Neil not fouled him in the act. The reason why Trevor didn't "really" dunk it was beacuse Jermaine fouled him with his body, but it only made the cuasi-dunk all that more impressive, because he indeed got posterized!

Much Love