http://www.nba.com/pacers/

Injury report ;

Probable Starters; { Subject to change }

Foward 15... Hedo Turkoglu 6-10.. 220 ..2006-07:

12.5 ppg., 3.8 rpg., 3.1 apg.

Foward 4...Tony Battie 6-11.. 240.. 2006-07:

6.1 ppg., 5.2 rpg., .4 apg., .52 blkpg.

Center 12... Dwight Howard 6-11.. 265.. 2006-07:

17.8 ppg., 12.2 rpg., 1.8 apg., 1.87 blkpg.

Guard 33... Grant Hill 6-8... 225... 2006-07:

13.9 ppg., 3.7 rpg., 2.2 apg.

Guard 14... Jameer Nelson 6-0.. 190.. 2006-07:

13.6 ppg., 4.1 apg., 3.1 rpg.

Please post any links or info you might have on this game;

Feeds...Stats...Scouting reports

Magic Notes...Articles...Highlights

About this game only...

MOST IMPORTANT...THE FANS...

Key's ...Predictions...PRE and POST game comments for the game.

Who's the MVP and the MAGIC SUB...

Don't like the way the game was coached ...

Let it out...

Tell us your thoughts.

WHATEVER... For to-night's game...

Don't forget to LISTEN LIVE...

Pre-Game show...WDBO Radio...Usually 1 hour before game...

Click on link then listen live

http://580wdbo.com/

And after that... join in at the LIVE Chat room...CHAT about game while it's on...Follow link and click on Listen Live in the multimedia section.

http://www.nba.com/magic/

For live stats ...that we seem to have trouble with.

Here's a few links...Hopefully we can get enough of them to fix the problem...

http://www.nba.com/games/20061108/scoreboard.html

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/stats;_ylt=Ap2hsRZ_Ngqy0QnGlK7l9L.8vLYF

http://www.sportsline.com/nba/scoreboard

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/scoreboard

SOMETHING NEW...DOWNLOADING MAGIC GAMES

If you want to download game ...Please click on links

http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/6/7/567758a3-7...438565a/dotnetfx.exe

http://rapidshare.com/files/7824769/NBA_League_Pass_2nd_fix.zip

Fendi says,"well, the only problem I see is that we can only download games for a limited amount of time."

I haven't tried them yet. So give us your input on how they work...

SOME STREAMING OPTIONS;

quote:

With the recent availability of apps such as TVUPlayer (link) and Sopcast (link) and their ability to broadcast TV channels over the internet at what are usually watchable quality levels, the availability of NBA games and, more specifically, Magic games has increased.

In an effort move all such streaming TV-related discussion into a single thread, I've created this thread. Hopefully this can help keep people informed of where and when to catch their NBA games online and also cut down on the large number of threads created to discuss these viewing options.

Please note that you generally need a highspeed connection to access these feeds. Also note that channels on TVUPlayer and Sopcast can regularly appear and disappear at the discretion of the kind individuals hosting them.

TVUPlayer

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Internet-Radio-TV-Player/TVUPlayer.shtml

Relevant channels:

RaptorsTV (sometimes)

MSG (sometimes)

NBATV

ESPN1 and ESPN2

Sopcast

http://www.sopcast.org/

On Sopcast you are more likely to find feeds related to specific events (i.e. games). You will often find games that are broadcast on FSN being shown through this app.

Turkish Channel

Check this link out when there are Magic games. Chances are, its available for viewing. Coz of hedo Turkoglu.

***Click link for the schedule***

http://www.myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

Thanks FENDI for the above VIDEO links

NBA BROADBAND League Pass for free...

edit: I got this from one of the guys on my sim league (look below) -FENDI

quote:
there is a trick to get NBA Broadband league pass for free.

when you register for your nba.com account, fill in a canadian address and email.

then log on. make sure you have cookies enabled

then close your browser.

wait 5 min.

restart your browser.

go to this link

http://www.nba.com/broadband/league_pass.jsp

and click on the game.

if it asks you for your league pass provider, (it doesn't work every attempt) then just close your browser , run it again, and click on the game.

it will work 1 out of every 3 attempts when you log on.

and you only need to do it once per day.

************************************** ------------------------------------------------

ORLANDO MAGIC>>>2006-2007...WE BELIEVE

------------------------------------------------

Note from JD...Please...Please...Keep this part of the forums for our MAGIC NATION...Keep the rest of the world out of here...This is our part of the forum ... about our team ...Please BELIEVE in why we are here...Keep the the wars out

THANKS FOR BEING SUCH GREAT FANS !!!

JD

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!! ***

Hey, it appears that the NBA referees had a dept to pay to New York by giving us a loss that WE ALL KNOW we clearly won. But oh well, we are screwed on a consistent basis because we are the Orlando Magic.

Tonights game is versus the Indiana Pacers, the team that swept us last year and have players that I hate (Danny Granger and Stephen Jackson). The Magic must create a black hole that the Pacers can't climb out of. This and the rest of the games are an a very important for our team to snatch the 7th spot from the Nets and not play Detroit.

Robbed by referees for 80% of the season and its time to make them pay. For goodness sakes, our team has been called for fouls when they fouled carbon dioxide.

Well what can we do, nothing. With a Caveman as head coach, we are doomed to repeat the same record, 36-46. All I can say is that if you aren't going to go to the game, come chat with us in the chat room while watching the game.

Lets Go Magic!

• .:::Last Game Struggles:::.

Giving Up Offensive Rebounds

Laggards?: Jameer Nelson, Tony Battie, and Dwight Howard. Your Faults The Magic Lost! Get Your S**t Together!!!

Turnovers Of Course.

Our Best Friends, The NBA Referees.

• .:::Unnecessary Magic Killers:::.

Danny Granger**

Jamaal Tinsley***

Stephen Jackson*

Mike Dunleavy?

Jeff Foster?

• .:::Standings:::.

Orlando Magic: 33-39 L1, 8th In The East, 4-6 In Last 10, 21-14 At Home, 3rd Southeast, Home Streak W1, Last 10 Home Games 5-5.

Indiana Pacers: 31-40 L3, 9th In The East, 2-8 In Last 10, 11-24 On The Road, 4th Atlantic, Road Streak L10, Last 10 Road Games 0-10

..:::::Want To Be Nosy And Read The Indiana Pacers Forums:::::..

Real GM: Indiana Pacers Forum

This game is a must win. The boys had better show up to play or the season might be over.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Project Darko:

Any word on the serbian gangsters leg?

Somebody found it in NY, will one of you please go get it and glue it back on.

I heard rumors that Zeek gave it a 10 day contract somewhere????

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

quote:

quote:

Yep, then he bought it out when he realized it came off a big man and not another PG.

quote:

quote:

So that is where it is? Penny put in an order for new legs with extra bounce, he wants to return to his prior glory. Isiah promised him another seven year, Max deal of Dolan's money if it works.

I put a little too much bounce in and we lost the leg in the clouds during testing. Odd how it ended up at Dolan's beach home, almost like it knew where to go?

I have sent Igor to retrieve it, with a few adjustments you can expect Penny leading the Knicks in dunks from halfcourt just in time to make the playoffs.

Game Preview;

By DAN PIERINGER, STATS Writer

A pair of teams fighting to advance to the Eastern Conference playoffs match up Friday when the Indiana Pacers visit the Orlando Magic.

Orlando (33-39) and Indiana (31-40) are two of four teams within two games of each other in the race for the last two spots in the East, but are heading in different directions.

After going 2-10 in their previous 12 games, the Magic have won four of their last seven to pull into the eighth and final postseason slot. They are just a half-game behind seventh-place New Jersey.

Indiana, meanwhile, has lost three in a row and 16 of 18 to put its streak of nine straight postseason appearances in jeopardy. The Pacers have fallen into a ninth-place tie with New York, 1 1/2 games behind Orlando.

The Magic had a chance to extend that lead on Wednesday, but couldn't close out conference-worst Boston and fell 105-96 in double overtime. Orlando went 3-of-10 from the field and committed four turnovers while being outscored 15-6 in the second overtime.

"You just have to put it behind you and try to bounce back and get the game Friday night," coach Brian Hill said. "You can't dwell on the negative, you got to win that game."

Hedo Turkoglu had 20 points and nine rebounds for Orlando, but the Magic shot 41.7 percent from the field. They are shooting 49.8 percent in their last four wins, but just 40.3 in their last three losses.

Orlando will look to bounce back at home, where it is 21-14 this season, as it faces an Indiana team that has lost 10 straight on the road. The Pacers, who last won away from home on Feb. 3 in Memphis, haven't dropped 11 straight on the road since Feb. 16-March 22, 2003.

Indiana's road woes continued Wednesday with a 118-94 loss to New Jersey. The Pacers shot 34.9 percent from the field, matching their second-lowest mark of the season, while surrendering their third-highest point total of the year.

"They just outplayed us on both ends of the court," said Jamaal Tinsley, who had 10 points on 4-of-19 shooting. "We're fighting to get into the postseason and to come out here and play like this is real frustrating. We do not even give ourselves a chance when we go out and play like this."

Jermaine O'Neal, Indiana's leading scorer and rebounder, is suffering from ankle and knee injuries. After turning in some of his best performances of the season earlier this week, O'Neal missed Wednesday's game and his status for Friday is uncertain.

"It's a big loss, especially with the way he's been playing," coach Rick Carlisle said. "It's a situation where if he's not right, you can't play him. He's day-to-day and we hope that he makes progress between now and Friday."

The Pacers have dominated the Magic over the last two seasons, going 5-1, but Indiana's only loss in that span came at Orlando on Nov. 22.

Team Comparison

Team Record Standings PF PA Road/Home Streak L10

Indiana 31-40 4th Central / 9th East 95.2 97.6 Road 11-24 Lost 3 2-8

Orlando 33-39 3rd Southeast / 8th East 93.8 94.3 Home 21-14 Lost 1 4-6

Indiana Notes

Mar 29 Indiana's frustration was evident during Wednesday's loss at New Jersey. ... C Jeff Foster was called for a flagrant foul in the final minute of the first quarter for hitting Nets F Bostjan Nachbar with both arms on a drive to the basket. ... F Troy Murphy - a New Jersey native - was assessed a technical foul midway through the second quarter for yelling at official Bennett Slavatore. ... The Pacers played without star F Jermaine o'Neal, who sat out due to knee and ankle problems after scoring 71 points in the last two games. He had played in seven straight games since missing three in a row from March 10-13. ... G Jamaal Tinsley played despite a sore right knee and Foster was in the starting lineup after beging considered a game-time decision due back spasms.

st 03-29-07 0:10 et

Orlando Notes

Mar 27 For the first time since January 31 to February 2, the Magic have a winning streak. Their last winning streak featured wins over Milwaukee and New Jersey and at the time improved the record to 25-22. In between winning streaks, Orlando has gone 8-16. ... Former Knicks F Trevor Ariza finally returned to New York and scored six points in 18 minutes. Ariza was acquired in the Steve Francis deal 13 months ago and missed the first visit with a sprained MCL in his right knee. ... After scoring nine points in eight minutes Friday against New Jersey, G Carlos Arroyo did not play for the fourth time in five games. ... F Tony Battie's 14 points were his most since January 31 and one shy of his season high.

st 03-27-07 2:53 et

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview?gid=2007033019

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

**Gong Crash**

I heard you mention my name Dude Abides!!

We ordered the leg as a way to showcase Stephons shoes. With Lebron giving him so much crap about the shoes we felt it was time to up their exposure. The shoes are only $15 so we couldn't buy a fake leg, we had to settle for organ donor parts.

Speaking of spare parts, Dr. Frankenstein, you were suposed to finish up with Penny 2.0 about a month ago, we are in the middle of a playoff race here, get to work!

Hmmmm, in the meantime, I have a pre-offseason trade for you Orlandiegans, let me know what you think.

We will send you our #1 draft picks for the next 5 yrs, a lifetime supply of "Just for Men" hair coloring (endorsed by our very own Walt "Clyde" Frazier), Larry Browns set of matched luggage, and the secret to the Jedi mind trick I used on Dolan to get him to give me that extension.

You send us Diener, Arroyo, Dooling, the antidote to Turko-flu and Brian Hill's royalty checks from "Willow" (You are the greatist swordsman that ever lived!! I love that movie!)

What do you all think?