Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

quote:
Originally posted by Heatangina:

Im a heat fan..I just want to advise that you guys dont listen to redlion. Just dont mind him.. just ignore the guy..thats what we do. He gives the Heat message board a bad rep.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang other heat fans telling us to ignore him. LOL RedLion, you better become a fan of another team now cause it looks like they laughing at you. Wonder why nobody came over to back you up. Your taking this to far but its good entertainment.

You ACTUALLY think this is a REAL heat fan???

LMAO!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wake up rookies(November 3rd 2007--->LMAO)

This is just another magic/piston fan wanting to make me look bad plain and simple.

No im not red. Stop making a fool of yourself here dawg. Let the games do the talking that goes out to Heat fans,Orlando fans..and each every team in the NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

Well well well....

look whose talking in here...

the fans of a franchise that has not done anything succesful since shaq left in 1996...

the fans of a franchise that last year got swept in the first round of the playoffs.

the fans of a franchise that dont realize shaq in the 3rd stage of his career actually did MORE to our franchise than theirs

the fans of a franchise that hate me because i think at the end of their careers shaq will still be the better center

the fans of a franchise that has puerrtorrican fans in here just because arroyo is in the team,once he leaves they become your enemies.

the inmature fans of a franchise who act like they own us because they defeated us in a regular season game.

the fans of a franchise that shaq will buy when he retiresicon_biggrin.gif

i guess thats enough.Oh and im glad you loved my myspace,dont you just hate it when everybody loves my passionicon_cool.gif

The fans of a franchise who drafted the league's most dominant big man, fired and idiot coach, rebuilt a contending franchise, obtained Tracy McGrady, and are really going in the opposite direction the heat are going in.

The Fans of a franchise who got swept in the playoffs just like "THE HEAT DID IDIOT!"

The fans of a franchise that looks at Shaq presently and doesn't give a ****.

The fans of a franchise that has a much younger Dwight Howard who will be in the league longer than Shaquille O'Neal to be the best center at the end of his career and thats why we hate you.

The fans of a franchise who love the puertorican fans, holla!! Go Arroyo and if your lion as is puerto rican, don't hate cuz he ain't on your piece of **** team.

The Mature fans of a franchise who know when their team is finished or not. Your team is done..but your to blind to see it. Our fans will rip you apart, (Ball Junkie, SmackDaddy, Nick Anderson, Dude Abides, Marc Acres, WPMagic, ThisIsTheYear, Emory, Saucemoney, Live or Die, especially Cutestory and more!

A team that Shaq will buy when he retires because he doesn't want to buy the piece of crap called the heat, duh...lol

****!! HOW DO I MISS THESE THREADS WHEN THEY POP UP!??!?

You guys get to have all the fun pwnzoring Redlion.

Hey RedTampon, where are all the posters quoted in your Heat sig backing you up over here?

My guess, you made those quotes up, made up the names, etc, etc, I mean, you cant play World of Warcraft all day can you?

Your beloved heat board is a joke, completely unreadable, and I swear the average intelligence of the people who post there make me wonder how bad the elementary schools are in Miami.

I got an idea for you, throw your laptop out the window.

Merk. Merk. Merrrrrrrrrk

MY POST ON THE MIAMI HEAT FORUM:

quote:

Originally posted by MC.REDLION#22(The King Of Fire!!!!!!):

I posted there.

Today on November 29th 2007,Im OFFICIALY gonna put pistons fans and the pistons as secondary material.My #1 target right now is the:

ORLANDO TRAGIC FANS

So yeah you might wanna say this is the beggining of the RedLion22 VS magic fans era.But dont worry i wont be insulting entire city's ands stuff.they are lucky i actually love the city of orlando and the people there and mickey mouse and shamu.

Wait Wait Wait Wait.....

RedLion....

Above and beyond proving you are a complete moron and have the mental capacity of a fetus....

You actually have the stone to refer to Orlando as the "Orlando Tragic"?

The Magic are 14-3 and DOMINATING.

The Heat have file the paperwork with FEMA to declare the court in their arena as a Federal Disaster Zone.

I would think that someone in your position (you know, someone who has been beaten to a pulp by SPURS for 7 pages) would try and salvage the little dignity you have left and not say something dumber than my 4 month old niece would regarding NBA basketball. And to be honest, SPURS didnt do much. All he did was remind you how stupid you were. Example:

REDLION: IM REALLY STUPID, I MEAN, SERIOUSLY...IM RETARDED. I LOVE BEING RETARDED. I JUST WISH EVERYONE WOULD AGREE WITH EVERYTHING I SAY. MAYBE IF I PUT SOME OF THESE IN MY POSTS..*********.....I WILL LOOK HARD AND NOBODY WILL MESS WITH ME.

SPURS: YOU ARE RIGHT, REDLION, YOURE PRETTY RETARDED.

You should look into doing kids birthday parties. Because you are a joke.

TheGodfather

Wow, those guys are pretty dumb. Jason Williams is a top ten PG....RIIIIIIGHT!